Phobile moans

Dave Payn

bruceg said:
I'm thinking that we might need to PM Peter or Kepps and complain about the blatant abuse of this topic by two folk who really must have something better to do :D

By the way, welcome in advance to Scotland ;)

Well PM Peter or Kepps about Kirsty's astonishingly disgraceful behaviour, certainly! ;-)

Thank you for your advance welcome! Can't wait for the move. And to see if the coke tin signal on the South End of Arran is any better than the Virgin Mobile signal I struggle with now!

;-)

flugelgal

I apologise for getting on topic and shall leave you to your ramblings at once...

:cry:

Kirsty

:wink:

The Cornet King

Dave Payn said:
And to see if the coke tin signal on the South End of Arran is any better than the Virgin Mobile signal I struggle with now!

;-)

Apologies for going off topic here guys :wink:

But I'll agree with Dave on the fact Virgin Mobile signals are pretty rubbish. I mean i can't get a signal in the local pub! :guiness

Travesty...anyway...back to the string and cans et al...Quite amusing this thread :D

Dave Payn

flugelgal said:
I apologise for getting on topic and shall leave you to your ramblings at once...

Kirsty

Oh no, sorry, can't do that Kirsty. We've finished now. Do you think you could have the decency to get back on topic, please? ;-) ;-)

bruceg

flugelgal said:

Kirsty

Thanks Kirsty. In future you need to be a bit more selective with your postings. After all, it's a Tuesday afternoon and there's no need for common sense and interesting chat to suddenly prevail :D

P.S. Dave would've shopped you to the mods but I'm not like that ;)

flugelgal

Too late now... lost the train of thought. Too much effort to crank up the brain (maybe I've been using my phone too much?)

Kirsty

Dave Payn

bruceg said:
flugelgal said:

Kirsty

Thanks Kirsty. In future you need to be a bit more selective with your postings. After all, it's a Tuesday afternoon and there's no need for common sense and interesting chat to suddenly prevail :D

P.S. Dave would've shopped you to the mods but I'm not like that ;)

No, Bruce would've used his sodding coke tin to text a complaint to theMusicMan. It's only because tMM got rid of his tin a while ago and replaced it with a Vimto that the message was undeliverable in the end.

But I'm not like that

;-)

flugelgal

Dave Payn said:
No, Bruce would've used his sodding coke tin to text a complaint to theMusicMan. It's only because tMM got rid of his tin a while ago and replaced it with a Vimto that the message was undeliverable in the end.

But I'm not like that

;-)

Is that because he bought one of these lovely mobile phone things? 8)

Dave Payn

flugelgal said:
Dave Payn said:

But I'm not like that

;-)

Is that because he bought one of these lovely mobile phone things? 8)

What are they again? :roll: :)

Keppler

Staff member
nono Kirsty, if you use circular thread with the two fizzy drinks cans, you'll end up talking to yourself...

bruceg

Keppler said:
nono Kirsty, if you use circular thread with the two fizzy drinks cans, you'll end up talking to yourself...

Oh no! Now the mods are joining in with this on topic off topic nonsense! Abandon thread... :D

Dave Payn

Keppler said:

Or vomiting in your own face, depending on what brand you use....

bruceg

Dave Payn said:
Keppler said:

Or vomiting in your own face, depending on what brand you use....

Could be a market for some sort of protective device like those whacky things offered to the gullible to soak up excessive radio waves from "real" mobile phones. I always wondered if people who used those managed to get any signal at all if they were so good at shielding the RF...

Moy

lynchie said:
hmm had this problem writing my number into someone's phone yesterday... it was all ridiculously small. I like my big chunky phone, much better!

You mean you have a brick???
I have a nice dinky Siemens S55 and would be lost without it.
Use it in the evening instead of my landline and am actually saving money now on my BT phone bills. :wink:

Ann-Marie

As Dave and Bruce live at opposite ends of the country does that mean those of us living in Manchester (or anywhere in between) have to be on the lookout for low flying tin cans at all times?

Oh, look - a Vimto can just flew past my office window in a Southerly direction, urgent text for My Payn :shock: