Peter Kay - Pheonix Nights!

neiltwist

Well, I'm sat at home (sad I know on a saturday night), but peter kay is in my dvd player! how good is peter kay! anyway, what's everyone's favourite episode or moment?

mine's got to be ladies night!

Seedhouse

I like his DVD- I think it's called Peter Kay, Top of the Tower or something, it's very funny! :lol:

neiltwist

Seedhouse said:
I like his DVD- I think it's called Peter Kay, Top of the Tower or something, it's very funny! :lol:

it is indeed!

'booked it, packed it, and *******'d off'!

craigyboy1

Genius :D
Raaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy Von!! Shabba :lol:

Visit of vertically challenged Bolton fans:
How far away are they?? :lol:

Keith Lard :D

Sellers_Bird

watched peter kay on the band bus last night!!! absolutely bloomin hilarious!!!

"IIIIIITS SPPPPIIIITTTTTTTINNNNNG"

PeterBale

Staff member
Loved the bit right at the end of one of the early episodes of series two of Phoenix Nights were he is auditioning acts: a conjuror is on, and releases a dove, only for it to fly up into the ceiling fan, resulting in a shower of feathers - almost as good as Hale & Pace's microwaved cat (with apologies to theRSPCA etc :oops: )

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lauradoll

Def the last episode of series 2....

Ladies and Gentlemen.......Mr Elton John!!!!! I almost died laughing!

Check out the out takes as well...."Who's That??" (x a million!!!)

Pure genius

However, Bo Selecta! is also class.
Proper Bo I tell thee!!

Big Fella

The out takes atv the end of Top Of The Tower are really good

But the best has to be

" Booked It, Packed It and F@@@ed Off "

Toni2

He's a genius - the best Phoenix Night's episode is where he has a drunken horse in the bar - 'It's pi**ed' - 'GET IT A KEBAB'
Bloomin great!!!!!

Bones

I like the episode where he is being investigated by an undercover DHSS agent for fradulent Disbaility benefits, and he ends up falling for her.

There's one which can;t be repeated which involved an item of ladies jewellery and a salt water based precious gem found in oysters.

But the funniest is when he is on the Kareoke singing, "For you are the Wind beneath my Wheels!!"

Class.

Garlic Bread, it's the future I've tasted it. Sunshine Indoors.

McChambo

I thought the Top of the Tower VD was hilarious.

Last night I watched his latest 'Live at Bolton Albert Halls' and nearly died laughing. Especially with the Bullseye stuff and that helium gag at the end.

Is it true that a 3rd series of Phoenix nights is on its way, and that it contains just Max & Paddy?

baldy, baldy bouncer.........