Peter Bale

John Brooks

So sorry to hear that Peter Bale has passed away - he was such a nice man and such a cornerstone of the tMP family. My condolences to his friends and family.
I agree; such a loss. We never met, other than via tMP, but he was always so cordial as well as being a mine of information. Condolences to his family and close friends. Thanks Peter and RIP.

2nd tenor

So sorry to hear that Peter Bale has passed away - he was such a nice man and such a cornerstone of the tMP family. My condolences to his friends and family.

I’m rather shocked and saddened to hear this news, and yes he was very much at the heart of this forum. If the profile records are correct then Peter was only 66. My condolences to his friends and family.

IIRC Peter was a Salvationist and a BBb player. I hope that his Band, or at least a small and skilled group from it, will be able to play at his funeral and that covid restrictions won’t overly hinder those that want to join in some service of remembrance and respect to him. RIP Peter and thank you for the much that you brought to the World.

Last edited:

tMP Staff

Administrator
Staff member
Peter was an asset to the community - my condolences to his family and loved ones. He will be missed.

James Yelland

I note that there has so far been no mention of Mr Bale's death on 4BR, odd considering that he made many contributions to their output. Presumably, they don't know about it. I can't help feeling that if they hadn't cut themselves off from their readers by discontinuing the letters page, they would have known about it by now.

Product tMP members are discussing