People in instrument cases

Dave Payn

nickjbeaumarisband said:
I can't confirm or deny that myself or Gavin Saynor were involved in the afore mentioned incident...I can spill the beans and sing like a canary for Money tho...damn percussionists grrrrrrr
Can't say I've ever seen a person in an instrument case, but perhaps I could persuade my girlfriend to try and get into one. She might not succeed but the view I'd get wouldn't half give me the h...... (stop it there, Dave!)

nickjones

It was a large old wooden boosey and hawkes case......smelled funny. It was just a question asked " do you think he will fit in there " so we did...took ages to unpick the lock.....
I had nothing to do with the sleeping bag incident tho....( well just a little )

Teenibeen

One time on an overnight stay at a community centre one of our band members forgot his sleeping bag and slept in a timp cover.

Red Elvis

Back in my SA days we were subjected to a class called "Corps Cadets".With all due respect to our teachers , this was not the most scintillating of pastimes and my mate and I locked ourselves into a couple of BB flat bass cases in band cupboard in order to avoid it !!