PDF of Santa Claus is Coming to Town arr. Robin Dewhurst (from Grimethorpe's White Christmas album)

Josh Shaevitz

Hi all. Bit of an emergency here. Our band (in the US) ordered this (from the UK) several months ago but apparently there was a snag with sourcing and it is still in transit. It likely will not get to us in time for our Dec 12 holiday concert. By any chance does any one have PDF parts for this? With my luck I know it will arrive on my doorstep on Dec 13.

Thank you in advance, Josh

Vegasbound

Hi all. Bit of an emergency here. Our band (in the US) ordered this (from the UK) several months ago but apparently there was a snag with sourcing and it is still in transit. It likely will not get to us in time for our Dec 12 holiday concert. By any chance does any one have PDF parts for this? With my luck I know it will arrive on my doorstep on Dec 13.

Thank you in advance, Josh
Josh

that would be illegal and break international copyright law

contact either the publisher and or the arranger directly and ask them, the publisher will have a record of your order and payment.

Josh Shaevitz

Josh

that would be illegal and break international copyright law

contact either the publisher and or the arranger directly and ask them, the publisher will have a record of your order and payment.
Thank you, I agree with you but desperate times...

Does anyone know the publisher of this piece? We purchased it from this website and there is not much information: SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN - Parts & Score - Just Music - Brass Band Music and CDs. I will also contact the arranger.

Cheers!

Product tMP members are discussing