Passport Alert!

Dave Payn

This may come as quite a surprise but a friend of mine came across a
website that holds everyone's passport details. When I checked, sure
enough, there it was. Seems like anyone can access other people's personal information.

I've removed my details. I suggest you do the same.

http://www.humnri.com/enter/passport

WhatSharp?

Ho Ho Ho.....

Thats naughty Mr Payne, especially since I'm still waiting for my new passport to turn up! (and getting very worried about it now).

dyl

I think you've made a mistake Dave. Instead of removing your info, you seem to have replaced my info with yours! ;)

Dave Payn

WhatSharp? said:
Ho Ho Ho.....

Thats naughty Mr Payne, especially since I'm still waiting for my new passport to turn up! (and getting very worried about it now).
I was about to say 'Going anywhere nice?' but think about it, what a crass question! 'Er no. I'm going to fly anywhere to find the biggest, dumpy hell hole on earth!' (i.e. Deptford, SE London...... ;-)

Also reminds me of a book that's out called 50 Cr*p Towns In Britain. Hull's no. 1. Croydon's no. 14!! (Just right for me, then! ;-))

WhatSharp?

Dave Payn said:
WhatSharp? said:
Ho Ho Ho.....

I was about to say 'Going anywhere nice?' but think about it, what a crass question! 'Er no. I'm going to fly anywhere to find the biggest, dumpy hell hole on earth!' (i.e. Deptford, SE London...... ;-)

Also reminds me of a book that's out called 50 Cr*p Towns In Britain. Hull's no. 1. Croydon's no. 14!! (Just right for me, then! ;-))
I probably won't be going anywhere nice, I need it for work, so they can fly me out to the back end of no-where and sit in a dirty smelly factory trying to understand someone who doesn't speak my language.... or at least thats what normally happens!.

Dave Payn

Trigger said:
Oh my god, I'm so gullible!!! Now do you know why I'm called Trigger???!!!
I've been called Trigger before, but that's because after imparting another particularly awful gag, the response usually is 'You should be shot for that one!'

;-)

Trigger

Dave Payn said:
Trigger said:
I've been called Trigger before, but that's because after imparting another particularly awful gag, the response usually is 'You should be shot for that one!'

;-)
I was just going to make a gag about Dave (Rodney), but then realised is wouldn't work as your name is Dave. I catch on sooo quick, maybe my name should be Alice Tinker (Vicar of Dibley)!! :roll: :lol:

Dave Payn

Trigger said:
Dave Payn said:
Trigger said:

;-)
I was just going to make a gag about Dave (Rodney), but then realised is wouldn't work as your name is Dave. I catch on sooo quick, maybe my name should be Alice Tinker (Vicar of Dibley)!! :roll: :lol:
I'll change my name to Rodney if it makes things easier.... ;-) :)

Dave Payn

Trigger said:
Dave Payn said:
Trigger said:

;-)
And if you think YOU'RE slow on the uptake, I only realised a couple of months ago what the signifcance of the acronym of Trotters Independent Traders was! Now that's SLOOOOOOOOWWWWWW! ;-)

Steve

Dave Payn said:
And if you think YOU'RE slow on the uptake, I only realised a couple of months ago what the signifcance of the acronym of Trotters Independent Traders was! Now that's SLOOOOOOOOWWWWWW! ;-)
OMG, never spotted that :shock: lol

2nd man down

Staff member
I think if I still had hair it'd be blond!! If only I'd read the other posts before i clicked on the link...
What a gullible sod!!

Good one Dave, respect.

Trigger

Dave Payn said:
Trigger said:
Dave Payn said:
Trigger said:

;-)
Thank you 'Roders', you have restored my faith in me!!! :lol: :lol: