Party Tricks

super_sop

Supporting Member
Do you or anybody you know do any strange party tricks.

There is this really freaky bloke in our band that can stand to atention with his feet facing the oposite direction!.

can you do this or anything like?

or is he just a freak!
over to you-------------------->

leisa

Do you or anybody you know do any strange party tricks.

There is this really freaky bloke in our band that can stand to atention with his feet facing the oposite direction!.

hmmmm wonder who this is??

or is he just a freak!
over to you-------------------->

id go with the fact hes obv a freak :p

HBB

That's mean, He might have freakish tendencies, but he's not that much of a freak ... not my band ... several freaks there! :D:D:D :wink: :wink:

There's this bloke that could put a match on top of a machstick box without his 1st and 5th finger leaving the table .... freaky! :twisted:

Ben

my cousin can circle her arms around her body without opening them she clasps her hands steps over them, bringd them up her back and over her head,freaky....... Me I can just about touch my toes :lol:

Fishsta

I have the amazing ability to sup ale.

Once I supped ale at a party. It was the best party ever.

I sup ale very well. Few people can sup ale as well as me.

If anyone would like to try their hand at supping ale, here's what to do.

1) Get ale.
2) Sup it.

If you can manage that, you could well be on the way to being an accomplished ale-supper, well versed in the supping of the ale.

Seriously though, I can crack most bones in my body. I can crack my neck (that really makes girls cringe, don't know why), and all 8 finger knuckles at once (the chorus of cracking can bring the weak of stomach to their knees!).

The ankles and knees are good, too. And the wrists. And the back. Shoulders make a lovely loud snap sometimes, and elbows too.

Big Twigge

There's a family party trick passed down from Really Big Twigge through the ranks to twigglet.

Basically it goes like this: A female (or man with big enough man-breasts)holds a pint/bottle and then drinks the contents standing up without using their hands!... (can cause back pain towards the end of the pint/bottle)

Euph-Bari

Big Twigge said:
There's a family party trick passed down from Really Big Twigge through the ranks to twigglet.

Basically it goes like this: A female (or man with big enough man-breasts)holds a pint/bottle and then drinks the contents standing up without using their hands!... (can cause back pain towards the end of the pint/bottle)

you lot going to pontins by any chance ?? :p :lol:

Cornishwomble

I can put a coat hanger through my "ahem" and hang clothes from it!!
I've often been called a "clever dick" for doing it!!

Jo Elson

How come i did not know about this. It's not u is it, just to see what reaction u get: freak or amazing!

leisa

Jo Elson said:
How come i did not know about this. It's not u is it, just to see what reaction u get: freak or amazing!

hehehehe course its him!!!!! i wouldnt of said freak if i didnt know who it was but did to wind him up!! :)

super_sop

Supporting Member
leisa said:
Jo Elson said:

hehehehe course its him!!!!! i wouldnt of said freak if i didnt know who it was but did to wind him up!! :)
:lol: :wink:

DublinBass

Supporting Member
I can put the stem of a cherry in my mouth and then tie it in a knot using only my tongue (At least I used to...a bit out of practice now...really impressed the ladies for some reason)