PARTY PARTY PARTY!!!

timbloke

andy and francis'll be there, and sara said she'll come along as well. any news from Stocksbridge lot, would be good to catch up with them...

And as for the rest of you lot.... where are you????

Aidan

got a birfday night out same night :(
you could always relocate colins house to sinclair's in manchester

geordiecolin

Whilst I wouldn't usually turn down the offer of living in a pub selling Sammy Smiths very cheaply, I fear my health would be at risk. Not only would my liver protest but so would my back due to the permanent stoop I would be forced to adopt. That pub wasn't built for 6' 4" Bass players!!

Having had my arm thoroughly twisted by Sparkly, I shall be present! Might have to shoot off in the morning though, got to go to my Grandad's for a family gathering to meet my cousins new Missus... :shock: :hammer :|

timbloke

b. hopefully managed to persuade her to play for stannington at the area :)

not asked sarah h, i guess she'll be up in york by now, but i'll txt her anyho.

INcidently if you're wandering about a time. how about 8ish in the Cobden View for pre-party drinking, then on to Colin's for about 9:30-10:00?

geordiecolin

Yeah, I was thinking along those lines anyway, seeing as the Cobden View is just sooo convenient.

And it does a very nice pint of Deuchars IPA too :D :guiness

Big Twigge

Something tells me that they may have been a little bit drunk (this is partly due to a phone call that woke me up at half past four this morning, although i sensibly rolled over, head under pillow and ignored it)
...thanks guys, really appreciated it :wink: !

Roger Thorne

Big Twigge said:
Something tells me that they may have been a little bit drunk (this is partly due to a phone call that woke me up at half past four this morning, although i sensibly rolled over, head under pillow and ignored it)
...thanks guys, really appreciated it :wink: !
That's strange, I received a phone call at 1.40 a.m. this morning too. Unfortunately the caller wasn't in a fit state to talk! - I presumed it was someone from 'The Party' as well.

:roll:

geordiecolin

I plead guilty to the first charge but not guilty to the second.

I feel any posting would have mostly incomprehensible. We did appear on MSN for about 10 minutes. Rachel tried to go on tmp later but was too drunk to realise that the phone line wasn't plugged in and so drunkenly cursed my computer!!

We did you all proud, especially Neil who was cracking open the Special Brew at 3am :?

timbloke

And from certain comments sounded like he was attempting to crack open my trousers!!

I think the award for drunkeness goes to niel.... no contest really...

the award for smellyness goes to Daniel.... it was just wrong!!

sparkling_quavers

geordiecolin said:
Rachel tried to go on tmp later but was too drunk to realise that the phone line wasn't plugged in and so drunkenly cursed my computer!!

We did you all proud, especially Neil who was cracking open the Special Brew at 3am :?

:roll: :roll: hmmm but it wasn't just the special brew....that 'punch' he made was awful...... not like the punch I made which was lovely! a mixture of colin's punch with more wine, vodka and alcoholic lemonade yummy...

sparkling_quavers said:
:roll: :roll: hmmm but it wasn't just the special brew....that 'punch' he made was awful...... not like the punch I made which was lovely! a mixture of colin's punch with more wine, vodka and alcoholic lemonade yummy...

Um, was that before or after I dumped the best part of a bottle of Grouse in it?!

neiltwist

timbloke said:
And from certain comments sounded like he was attempting to crack open my trousers!!

I think the award for drunkeness goes to niel.... no contest really...

the award for smellyness goes to Daniel.... it was just wrong!!

hmmm, that sounds dodgy, don't remember that bit, although it's unlike me to be drunk...

Product tMP members are discussing