Paintballing + Social

Paintballing in yorkshire plus a social?

• Would think about it yeah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bigmamabadger

Probably interested, but mostly in the social. My military skills leave much to be desired. Last time I played LazerQuest I cunningly captured my own base... :oops:
Also timing is of the essence, obviously I can't bring LittleBabyBadger to such a debauched event as any tMP event is likely to be, so will need to make sure DaddyBadger is at home.
I think the mods should be kidnapped and brought by force.
Busy my bottom :twisted:
BMB

Keppler

Staff member
bigmamabadger said:
to such a debauched event as any tMP event is likely to be
BMB

Nonsense, we're a family friendly forum after all... obviously you had a typo when you meant to say "de-beached" thus telling everyone that the event will not take place on the seaside..

leisa

The Cornet King said:
Tis good to see there is plenty of interest in the idea...

perhaps some different regional paintballing would be good...then we could have region versus region later on...

I'm sure my fellow Yorkshireman would be more than happy to paintball the Lancastrians and make up for the defeat of 1449-1485! :D :D

:wink:

oo yer we could have a video link to each region!!

HBB

Can we have really funny scoreboards like the Eurovision.

Hello BjØrn, and here are the results of the London Vote .... :D

Aidan

PeterBale said:
cornetgirl said:
I'd definitely do it! Can we have the inflatables too, they're fun!!!
Rach x

So they may be, but remember this is a family-friendly forum :wink:
i apologise profusely if CG's moment of madness was in any way related to my "Baaa" posting earlier. :?

bigmamabadger

Keppler said:
bigmamabadger said:
to such a debauched event as any tMP event is likely to be
BMB

Nonsense, we're a family friendly forum after all... obviously you had a typo when you meant to say "de-beached" thus telling everyone that the event will not take place on the seaside..

I'm sorry, you were in Birmingham, no? That wasn't by the seaside either...
BMB

andyp

Judging by my last paintballing session, the mods are quite right to get the excuses in early.......sad to say my boss at the time had to go to hospital as he'd been plugged in the chest from about 6ft away by one of the smallest girls in the office. Left a bruise about the size of a dinner plate on his chest. (They're not designed to be fired at less than about 25ft). Ouch!
It's true what they say, it's the quiet ones you've got to watch. It's amazing how many quiet people turn into nutters when you give them a gun and a chance to aim at their work colleagues :twisted: :hammer:

geordiecolin

AAH MAN SPUGGY!! ME EYES!! I CANNUT SEE!!!

DUNCAN?! ARE YA THERE DUNCAN??!

Not sure I could bring myself to do paint balling. Am forever scarred by THAT Byker Grove episode. :wink:

lynchie

it's time to face your fear colin!

and if the worst comes to the worst you could always release a couple of truly awful pop songs and con people into believing you're a comedy act...

bigmamabadger

geordiecolin said:

Not sure I could bring myself to do paint balling. Am forever scarred by THAT Byker Grove episode. :wink:

Oh god, me too! I though no-one remembered that bit of the Antndec archives! I couldn't watch Byker Grove again after that! :shock:
BMB

PeterBale

Staff member
bigmamabadger said:
geordiecolin said:

Oh god, me too! I though no-one remembered that bit of the Antndec archives! I couldn't watch Byker Grove again after that! :shock:
BMB

The worst thing is it then unleashed them on the rest of the network :shock: :wink: :lol:

nickjones

I went paintballing on my brothers Stag Weekend , brilliant laugh...cheap as chips ( £9 per person ) groups of 14+ get 2500 free paint balls..it was just outside warrington...strongly recomend it , better done in the summer tho , these "forests" where you have the events can get quite boggy....but its a brilliant laff....

WhatSharp?

You missed the "too bloomin far" option, of course if someone wants to organise a "southern tMPers" paintball session I'm your man!

PeterBale

Staff member
One of our bandsmen recently incorporated a paintballing session as part of his stag weekend: fortunately for me I could opt out and enjoy the curry night instead ;)