Paddy's North of England Area - 2011

Paddy Flower

That 'buzz' ain't translaating into a change of direction in the betting, either in the predictions competition or my fantasy league, all the virtual pennies are going on the usual suspects, what can I say...

How about JOIN THE LEAGUE and put your Paddy Pounds on Felling, they represent excellent value at the moment so you'll be smiling if pull out a result

killer

all very quiet in the northern area,must be all heads down rehersing ;)

Once again I make my annual visit to tmp and predict that smb will obliterate their section, that being on the proviso that the adjudicator agrees to ignore the Euphonium part in its entirety and also the ensemble from letters 12 to 25 ! :)

JR

resurgam?

Once again I make my annual visit to tmp and predict that smb will obliterate their section, that being on the proviso that the adjudicator agrees to ignore the Euphonium part in its entirety and also the ensemble from letters 12 to 25 ! :)

You're not bothered about the first 5 bars then?!!

John R

iancwilx

Go for it Killer ~ Resurgam is beautiful piece for euph.
What a chance for you to show off.
Remember ~ FOCUSS !!!!

- Mr Wilx

scotcorn

Good luck to all bands in Darlington this weekend especially all in the second section.One of the best test pieces ever written and i am sure we will hear many great performances.

Steve Craig
Catterick Brass

iancwilx

Clearly you have forgotten my past misdemeanours when it comes to showing off ;)

Caged tigers !!!!!!

Well 4br have you down for 2nd Prize, so they have faith in your undoubted abilities !
Didn't you win the"Star Eupho Player" award at a fairly recent contest ?

Anyway ~ Good luck to you and the band.

- Mr Wilx

killer

Well 4br have you down for 2nd Prize, so they have faith in your undoubted abilities !
Didn't you win the"Star Eupho Player" award at a fairly recent contest ?

Anyway ~ Good luck to you and the band.

- Mr Wilx

I did indeed, but it was a fluke......Thanks for the best wishes Mr Wilx

Looking forward to the Weekend....Resurgam is a truly great piece of music, I hope we do justice to it....good luck to all and may the best band win......

bigcol

Making a return to banding after a year out - playing BBb with Backworth - after that who knows?

Some small but very close sections this year - 1st and 3rd are almost anyone's guess.

Should see a few friends/foes (delete as applicable!) on the Sunday.

bigcol

Yeah I didn't get that either Jakey - Dunston are an established 3rd section band now. Still when have 4BR got it right? I wouldn't get them picking my lotto numbers.

Bass Man

Nice to see we're last in the predictions for the third section, nice to be outsiders .

Yeah I didn't get that either Jakey - Dunston are an established 3rd section band now. Still when have 4BR got it right? I wouldn't get them picking my lotto numbers.

I wouldn't pay a blind bit of notice to what they say guys, it's Messers Davies and Lancaster that we need to impress

Clearly you have forgotten my past misdemeanours when it comes to showing off ;)

Caged tigers !!!!!!

Hi, Ian, take no notice o Killer :wink: he is playing well..... i knows as am sat nxt door but 1!
We have been putting some good performances in but need to pull it out the bag on the day!

Pete (hoping not to Split Splat!) :cool:

Tubazz

Just heard a few rehersal's with the NASUWT Concert Band, with Bryan Tait in the middle and they were very impressive indeed,he's got them were he wants them,all the best to them and Bryan at Darlington, top man Garath brilliant sound, get your money on them :clap: :clap: :clap:
at 6/1 there is a lot of money to make

Paddy Flower

And finally, Paddy's final prices for this weekend...

Championship Section
Reg Vardy - 1/2 fav (from 4/9) Another odds-on fav not quite getting it all their own way in the last few days
EYMS - 11/4 (4/1) Taking a great share of the last minute stakes
Fishburn - 9/1 (15/2)
NASUWT Riverside - 12/1 (18/1)
Felling - 14/1 (11/1) Clearly needing another big result to really catch the eye
Barton Town - 28/1 (25/1)
Kirkbymoorside - 66/1 (50/1)
RMT Easington Colliery - 66/1
GT Group Peterlee - 100/1
Lockwood - 150/1

Paddy Flower 1. Reg Vardy 2. Fishburn 3. EYMS
Fantasy League 1. Reg Vardy 2. EYMS 3. Fishburn
tMP Predictors 1. Reg Vardy 2. EYMS 3. NASUWT Riverside
4barsrest.com 1. Reg Vardy 2. EYMS 3. Fishburn

Paddy Flower

First Section
Shepherd Building Group - 2/1 jt fav (from 6/5)
Wansbeck Ashington Colliery - 2/1 jt fav A late entry so wasn't included in the league or predictions competition
Harrogate - 9/4 (13/8 )
Westoe - 5/1 (11/4)
Murton Colliery - 16/1 (12/1)
Dearham - 16/1 (12/1)

Paddy Flower 1. Shepherd Group 2. Wansbeck Ashington 3. Harrogate
Fantasy League (X-Wansbeck) 1. Shepherd Group 2. Harrogate 3. Westoe
tMP Predictors (X-Wansbeck) 1. Harrogate 2. Shepherd Group 3. Westoe
4barsrest.com 1. Wansbeck Ashington 2. Shepherd Group 3. Harrogate