Paddy's L&SC Area - 2012

Dackdack

Crickey! The day after the 3rd and 4th section Regionals and not a single "we was robbed" post...Well may I be the first to say it...

blah blah blah silly adjudicator...blah blah blah we was robbed...blah blah blah what does he know any way etc. etc. etc.

Will the Sec

Great resullt for Becontree once again, though my old Grandad down at the legion had Unite the Union and Yorkshire Imps ahead of them.

Ray.Scotcher

Some excellent results over the weekend for Oxfordshire/Buckinghamshire based bands. Well done to Amersham/Bletchingdon/Milton Keynes/Chalgrove/Bradwell. Well done and congratulations to you all.

Will the Sec

From 4BR tweets -

1. Zone One
2 Staines
3 Friary Guildford
4 Aveley
Cornet: Zone One,
Euph: Zone One,
Horn: Staines

The king is dead. Long live the King!

Everyone in my band (Thundersley) are over the moon with winning back to back 2nd section titles.
We now get another crack at the Nationals in Sept and then can gear up for life in the 1st Section next year. Hopefully we can make the kind of impression that East London and now Becontree have!

Well done also to Littleport & Chalgrove not just for joining us at Cheltenham, but for ensuring 1 got a full 1-2-3 correct result with my Paddy Pounds!!!

Some excellent results over the weekend for Oxfordshire/Buckinghamshire based bands. Well done to Amersham/Bletchingdon/Milton Keynes/Chalgrove/Bradwell. Well done and congratulations to you all.

Many Thanks. so proud of Bradwell Silver Band our 3rd top six finish in 3 years means promotion to the 3rd section. We send our congratulations to all the 4th section qualifiers.

LynneW

Many Thanks. so proud of Bradwell Silver Band our 3rd top six finish in 3 years means promotion to the 3rd section. We send our congratulations to all the 4th section qualifiers.

Thanks Brian. We're really pleased at Bletchington with our result. Congrats to you on your promotion although it will seem strange without you against us (maybe we'll be joining you in the 3rd section in 2014!)

Red Elvis

Excellent result for my old mates at Becontree !!! Also pleased to see Thundersley do well.
Solid mid-table respectability for Ipswich and Cambridge as well which gives them both a good base to build on for the future.

Played with Fulham today - great bunch of people.Shame we didn't quite perform the way we had been in rehearsal but can't quibble with the placing.

Change at the top of the Champ section - thanks to Zone One my Paddy Pounds weren't completely wiped out !! :)

dave johnston

Great news that Bradwell are promoted. The band has been so consistent under your direction Brian and you all fully deserve this reward for your efforts. Congratulations from all your friends at MK Brass.

Nickcolch

Well done to John Ward (& the bands) for his double wins today with Thundersley & Zone One. :clap:

Well done John for your Double win!!! lol didn't realise you were conducting zone one too?? Pretty good going as they were both playing at the same time.... :tup

Everyone in my band (Thundersley) are over the moon with winning back to back 2nd section titles.
We now get another crack at the Nationals in Sept and then can gear up for life in the 1st Section next year. Hopefully we can make the kind of impression that East London and now Becontree have!

Well done also to Littleport & Chalgrove not just for joining us at Cheltenham, but for ensuring 1 got a full 1-2-3 correct result with my Paddy Pounds!!!

Well done Thundersley, out of the bands I heard you were the best by a mile, looking forward to battling it out with you and Littleport to be the best L&SC band at Cheltenham

Accidental

Supporting Member
MASSIVE congratulations to Staines and Melvin for getting to th'Albert Hall first year back in the top section :clap:

And well done to everyone in Friary and our wonderful conductor Chris King for a fab performance and our best area result ever!

Product tMP members are discussing