Oughtibridge Brass Band - Vacancies

hornsrus

Oughtibridge band vacancies

front row cornet and second horn player required to help build a solid team, (all players welcome to come for a blow!!) we are a happy 3rd section band looking to move forward we are based in the north of sheffield and rehearse on tuesdays and thursdays 730 - 930. If your interested in coming for a blow either pm me or email on sarahmdickinson@hotmail.co.uk. we also have a healthy training band with all ages and stages with individual training,theory, instruments provided and fun:p !!! again email or pm if you want details

Edit: threads merged as per tMP Recruitment guidelines, PB, Mod

Last edited by a moderator:

hornsrus

front row cornet and second horn player required to help build a solid team, (all players welcome to come for a blow!!) we are a happy 3rd section band looking to move forward we are based in the north of sheffield and rehearse on tuesdays and thursdays 730 - 930. If your interested in coming for a blow either pm me or email on sarahmdickinson@hotmail.co.uk. we also have a healthy training band with all ages and stages with individual training,theory, instruments provided and fun:p !!! again email or pm if you want details

Alas our website is still having a revamp!!
Sarah

Could you help complete the cornet line up?

Recently promoted to the 3rd section, Oughtibridge band is looking for two hard working, competent cornet players to complete the front bench line up.

With new members joining and a professional, fun atmosphere in the band room this will be an ideal place for you to bring your experience and help develop the band even further.

Oughtibridge is conveniently situated just to the north of Sheffield with easy access to the M1, M18 and Manchester not too far away.

It would be great to have you as part of the group. If you would like more information, send a PM.

Thnx

Oughtibridge Band

Edit: threads merged as per tMP Recruitment guidelines

Last edited by a moderator:

hornsrus

HELP!! front row for yorkshire area required!!

Oughtibridge Brass Band, North Sheffield, Third Section Rehearsal nights Tuesday 730-10pm Thursday 730-930pm

Due to un forseen circumstances we discovered we will now be a front row player down,:frown: :frown: we have just been promoted to third section in yorkshire and really need someone to step up and blow for us!!:biggrin: !!

Clearly you'd have to be unregistered due to lateness of this revelation

Please text on - 07900 487562 - John
07970 844822 - Sarah

hornsrus

Cornet and Baritone vacancies

Hi all

Oughtibridge Brass Band (Third Section) are looking for a front row cornet player and a baritone player in order to complete our line up and move onwards and upwards!

We are a friendly band who are looking forward to revving up a gear with our new conductor Mr David Corker.

Anyone, as always, is welcome to come down for a blow but the above positions are a priority for us at the moment.

We rehearse in the north of Sheffield on Tuesdays and alternate Fridays at 730pm til 930 pm with the obligatory beer afterwards!!

If you are interested in coming down please pm me for more details or call John Linton on 07900487562.

Looking forward to seeing you!

hornsrus

Cornet vacancies

Oughtibridge Band, North Sheffield has cornet vacancies, with possible principal position to the right player, we are a friendly and otherwise full fourth section band looking to increase our contesting diary, please pm me for amy more information or email me sarahmdickinson@hotmail.co.uk

hornsrus

Oughtibridge Band, North Sheffield has cornet vacancies, with possible principal position to the right player, we are a friendly and otherwise full fourth section band looking to increase our contesting diary, please pm me for amy more information or email me sarahmdickinson@hotmail.co.uk

:oops:Forgot to mention we rehearse on Tuesdays and Fridays and any players want to pop down for a blow you'd be more than welcome!

Sarah

timbloke

Oughtibridge (4th section as of 2010) require the services of a committed and enthusiastic conductor in order to help rebuild the band and propel us back to the 3rd section.
Solid, experienced players on principal seats and a hard working core of players.

Rehearsals Tuesday and Friday 7.30 - 9.30 in our own band room in the centre of Oughtibridge, north of Sheffield.

John Linton (Chairman) email jongliss@btinternet.com
or PM me and I will forward it on.