Ou est my uniform?

Toby

This is one for anybody who was in Bradford or Huddersfield on Sunday evening. Between leaving St. Georges Hall and waking up in Huddersfield, I've misplaced a suit bag (containing my stage uniform) and my band tie. Anybody able to help me find them? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I've also gained a Sellers tie and a Hepworth tie, if anybody's looking for them.

HBB

Ou est mon uniforme!!!! (French really isn't that dissimilar to english! :D)

bassinthebathroom

Dear me Toby, it really wasn't your day in that respect was it? I'll let you know if I come across it on my never-ending journeys along the M62!!

Toby

Good man. Any ideas with the stage uniform, we've got a concert on Saturday> Did I bring it into the union bar?

ha ha ha!!

Toby... did you check under wee kays bed after you cruely stole it from the poor lass and had her sleep on 2 chairs in her own living room?!

You could always ring 118 for the Bradford Taxi firm we abused?!

*carries on laughing...* :lol:

Aidan

haha :D as if toby ever remembers taxis :) hehe
hope you find it before grezzy reads this ;)
on the other hand..
does anyone know any shops where they sell some nice green shirts?? :twisted: :twisted:

killerherz

I dunno, you band types losing uniform!

Kebab shops are often found to be a haven for lost uniforms of band types who fancy a bit of the old grey, fat dripping homicide inside a hard slipper in the late evening...maybe you left it in one somewhere?

Dave Euph

Ha ha ha ... looks like I missed a cracking night ... I went home straight after results because I was so tired. Anyway, good luck finding the uniform.

Aidan

we now have a band tie :)
shopping trips to the green shirt shop and the black and green waistcoat shop are the order of the day ;)

Heppy

I saw you in town. You tried strangling me for my band tie. Didnt notice any uniform bag, I was admiring the craftmanship of someone in your band that had drawn an impressive male genetalia on your forehead. Quite detailed actually.

Smed!! It was Lisa who was the artiste... personally I thought the trombone was coolest 8) Traitor me!

What's with all this french bollocks anyway?! Poor Toby... tries to be a little european and gets nothing but ripped apart!! hahahahahaha, oh you make me laugh toby! Having known you for 6 days, I can safely say you are well and truly USELESS!! In a nice way mind! I'm very observant, I know!

Did you even find the uniform by the way? :?