Sold/Expired One fourth man down part to Vizcaya

Big Twigge

For Sale: One fourth man down part of VIzcaya......

Features such pencil detail as "Warm and meaty.....like warm meat" and
"Con brio ~ with Cheese"

(all subject to agreement from the powers at be in W.E.M :wink: !)

Big Twigge

I'm welcome to all offers (within reason :shock: !)

Obviously if i sign it, it knocks about 35.5p off value.

Keppler

Staff member
I personally think it's worth more than that Ben..
Comments like "tutti mutti" and "steady eddy" deserve a bit more...

And of course the famous "black out" directive... (have followed that myself once or twice... ah the wonders of hyperventilation)

lynchie

I think for the incredible words to live your life by that are written on that music ("6000000% Concentration" and "Frankie Says DONT RELAX") it should be worth at least a tenner!

Hollso

my favourite reminders are DSD and DSU. no one understands them but me :lol:
A friend of mine in Elland Silver doodled bikes on her test peice this time 'round.

nickjones

Used Parts....

well I've a used Eb and Bb copy of Tristan I would like to swap for an older model...vizcaya solo corn part is ideal...one used owner no mess or crayon on it.... :D

asteria

Hollso said:
my favourite reminders are DSD and DSU. no one understands them but me :lol:
A friend of mine in Elland Silver doodled bikes on her test peice this time 'round.
Was that Fliss by any chance? :D

Accidental

Supporting Member
I'll swap you for a Tristan horn part - complete with scrawls like TONGUE! and the fingerings written over some of the wiggly bits! :oops:

HBB

My bass part to Kaleidoscope comes with "Watch the friggin' beat" as the conductor told us to write it .... and our section being childish copied his exact words!! :D

Accidental

Supporting Member
homocidalbennyboy said:
Accidental said:
I'll swap you for a Tristan horn part - complete with scrawls like TONGUE! :
THis is a family forum you know!!! :D
:p
It was shorthand for "use your bloody tongue and don't slur you lazy cow", obviously!!! :lol:

Big Twigge

Sadly the bidding is on hold at the moment due to an evil type person making us play it at a concert in a couple of weeks :evil:
When the bidding reopens the starting price will be a very cheap 12 pence, remember it features such genius comments as "Warm and meaty.....like warm meat" worth at least 14p of anybodies money!