One for sad muppets!

stopher

Any other sad muppets got their band logo as the logo for their mobile or is it just me and a few others from my band :dunno

One or two from the band reckon it looks smart. A few others just called me a boc! :shock:

Chris

Dan

stopher said:
Any other sad muppets got their band logo as the logo for their mobile or is it just me and a few others from my band :dunno

One or two from the band reckon it looks smart. A few others just called me a boc! :shock:

Chris

Ermmm no! I think I would get some rather strange looks if I had STAINES emblazoned across my mobile! :?

stopher

IckleSop said:
you could make loads of money outa the peeps in your band with that!!!!

I would do if a)it cost anything to do (other than the text message!)
b) they weren't sad!

Chris

p.s.

Thanks Nic! I KNOW you have worse on your mobile!

Borfeo

Stopher,

That's the saddest thing I've heard in a long time.
Almost as sad as watching you dress up in lederhosen in a crowded pub. :shock:

I still have nightmares.

Mark B

stopher

Not me Borfeo

Not me I'm afraid!

Never been in a pub as I'm tee-total!

And as for lederhosen, I deny it all! I think it was a guy called Simon!

HONEST!!!!!!!

Borfeo

Come now, don't be shy. I'm sure there's photographic evidence in Aberdeen somewhere.

Let me weigh this up.
Welsh, Bander, Rugby fan, has a yard glass in his posession and ain't afraid to use it

your right, you sound like a complete tee totaller, my memory must be going

horn1

stopher said:
Thanks Nic! I KNOW you have worse on your mobile!

What do I have that's worse than that on my mobile?? On second thoughts don't answer that!! And as for claiming you're a teetotaler!!!!!!!!!!!!! How quick did you get that yard of guiness to??
:guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness

bagpuss

Lederhosen???? Now I know it's off topic (sorry moderators) but I seem to recall an incidence some years ago where some members of Crewe Coop Band dressed in Lederhosen for a beer festival somehwere. Now I don't remember much (as I said, it was a beer festival) but I do remember Pete Hough looking decidedly dodgy conducting us all.

Perhaps some of our friends from Crewe band could shed some more light and shame some more people!!!!!

B.Puss esq

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.