One for sad muppets!

stopher

Any other sad muppets got their band logo as the logo for their mobile or is it just me and a few others from my band :dunno

One or two from the band reckon it looks smart. A few others just called me a boc! :shock:

Chris

Dan

stopher said:
Any other sad muppets got their band logo as the logo for their mobile or is it just me and a few others from my band :dunno

One or two from the band reckon it looks smart. A few others just called me a boc! :shock:

Chris
Ermmm no! I think I would get some rather strange looks if I had STAINES emblazoned across my mobile! :?

stopher

IckleSop said:
you could make loads of money outa the peeps in your band with that!!!!
I would do if a)it cost anything to do (other than the text message!)
b) they weren't sad!

Chris

p.s.

Thanks Nic! I KNOW you have worse on your mobile!

Borfeo

Stopher,

That's the saddest thing I've heard in a long time.
Almost as sad as watching you dress up in lederhosen in a crowded pub. :shock:

I still have nightmares.

Mark B

stopher

Not me Borfeo

Not me I'm afraid!

Never been in a pub as I'm tee-total!

And as for lederhosen, I deny it all! I think it was a guy called Simon!

HONEST!!!!!!!

Borfeo

Come now, don't be shy. I'm sure there's photographic evidence in Aberdeen somewhere.

Let me weigh this up.
Welsh, Bander, Rugby fan, has a yard glass in his posession and ain't afraid to use it

your right, you sound like a complete tee totaller, my memory must be going

horn1

stopher said:
Thanks Nic! I KNOW you have worse on your mobile!
What do I have that's worse than that on my mobile?? On second thoughts don't answer that!! And as for claiming you're a teetotaler!!!!!!!!!!!!! How quick did you get that yard of guiness to??
:guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness

bagpuss

Lederhosen???? Now I know it's off topic (sorry moderators) but I seem to recall an incidence some years ago where some members of Crewe Coop Band dressed in Lederhosen for a beer festival somehwere. Now I don't remember much (as I said, it was a beer festival) but I do remember Pete Hough looking decidedly dodgy conducting us all.

Perhaps some of our friends from Crewe band could shed some more light and shame some more people!!!!!

B.Puss esq