Oh dear, I've really had it now!

Last night, I had one of those semi conscious dreams where you're part awake and know what's going on but still part alseep so even the weirdest thing makes sense...!

I dreamt that someone came in through my bedroom window and said there was a load of percussion equipment to be lifted through my window. I woke up fully stood at the window looking for said equipment having gone through my clothes in my sleep to find some suitable trousers for loading such stuff.

Perhaps I should be put out of my misery now!

drummergurl

hahaha lol, that sounds well funny!! nothing like that has ever happened to me, although i have woke up during the night with my nose pouring with blood, wonder if i had been walloped in the nose in my dream??

Trigger

And origami! I have ahd a dream like that before. I dreamt that I was playing with my friends hamster in the night and it run off. I got up, turned the light on and started looking for it all over her room. Then I realised it was in the cage. :? :? :roll:

lynchie

see it wouldn't have been a problem if you were a cornet player... when they said there was percussion equipment to be lifted you would have just sat there with a bemused look on your face, wondering why the percussionists didn't carry it all since you carried your whole cornet... :wink: :roll:

PeterBale

Staff member
Reminds me of the vicar who dreamt he was preaching a sermon . . . . he woke up and found that he was :!: :shock: :wink:

akwarose

hmm.. bizarre indeed. if its any consolation, i sleepwalk, and i keep finding myself asleep in the bath, i know I went to bed in my bed, but i wake up in the bath at 4 am or some such ridiculous hour....

its very painful on ur back :(

Seedhouse

Lol, nice one Peter :wink:
I never understood why we all have dreams anyway... or why sometimes we do and sometimes we don't. Weird! :?

sparkling_quavers

lynchie said:
see it wouldn't have been a problem if you were a cornet player... when they said there was percussion equipment to be lifted you would have just sat there with a bemused look on your face, wondering why the percussionists didn't carry it all since you carried your whole cornet... :wink: :roll:

how rude lynchie...who is it that sets up the bandroom every rehearsal?? ...none other than the 2nd cornets!!! :wink:

trigger said:
I dreamt that I was playing with my friends hamster in the night and it run off. I got up, turned the light on and started looking for it all over her room. Then I realised it was in the cage.

that actually happened to me...well it was my hamster :? but when I went to look for it it was actually out of the cage and had eaten my bonsi tree :shock:

ps nick love the avatar!!! really made be laugh :lol:

bagpuss

sparkling_quavers said:
how rude lynchie...who is it that sets up the bandroom every rehearsal?? ...none other than the 2nd cornets!!! :wink:

Well, I suppose they've got to be useful for something!!!!

Puss

sparkling_quavers said:
ps nick love the avatar!!! really made be laugh :lol:

I thank you. Taken on my most recent visit to Manc land. Though I have no idea who those glasses actually belonged to I have no idea!

BigHorn

sunny_jimbob said:
Last night, I had one of those semi conscious dreams where you're part awake and know what's going on but still part alseep so even the weirdest thing makes sense...!

One of my old drinking pals had one of these moments.
He got up in the night for a pee, then went back to bed.
Next morning he woke up to furious shouting from his mother. He had gone into the living room and mistook a round coffee table with a large framed photo on it for the loo. Luckily he didn't need to do number 2's :shock:

I used to chuckle every time I went round his house as the photo still had a tide mark on it.

ScrapingtheBottom

sparkling_quavers said:
that actually happened to me...well it was my hamster :? but when I went to look for it it was actually out of the cage and had eaten my bonsi tree :shock:

That reminds me of when I was a nipper we entered a film competition by making a film about a giant hamster that attacked people - we used bonsai for scale, mmm those were the days. :roll:

Okiedokie of Oz

The scary part of my dreams if sometimes I can remember having it before and I let myself do all these things that I do in dreams, or if it's a bad dream I actually tell myself that I can wake up any time I want to. I can never remember the dream afterwards, but the feeling of control is always there.

groovy

Nothing too bad, but I have woken up at 1.30 in the morning and gone off to do my paper round! The funny thing was I wasn't fazed by the fact it was dark and everyone was rolling home from the pub! My brother used to sleepwalk every night - hotels were a bit of a nightmare :shock:

Rambo Chick

in amongst my recent spate of bizarre dreams.....

i dreamed that when outside, i had to stay undercover, because if i went out in the open i would be picked off and eaten by man sized vultures...... :shock:

Rambo Chick said:

i dreamed that when outside, i had to stay undercover, because if i went out in the open i would be picked off and eaten by man sized vultures...... :shock:

Are you sure that this was only just dream??? :wink:

Cornishwomble

VenusTromster said:
Rambo Chick said:

Are you sure that this was only just dream??? :wink:

I agree, that happens in the New Forest down here all the time!