Obsessive shopping

Shoes, bags and pants.No matter what size you are or what you look like these 3 things can never fail to make a girl smile(and if theyre pink thats even better!!!)

Hanx

Lotta

Hunnybun_hannah said:
Shoes, bags and pants.No matter what size you are or what you look like these 3 things can never fail to make a girl smile(and if theyre pink thats even better!!!)

Hanx

A girl after my own heart!!!!! :)

Sellers_Bird

HorniKaz said:
& those little pots of vaseline, the lip therapy stuff!! Think I've got about 20 knocking around the house, the car, horn case, work etc

aye, ive got about 100 aswell... u can never find one when u want one tho :(

cornetshell

i thought i was an un-girlie girl-

but after thinking about this thread....im more femine than i thought....

Shoes.... [have loads i dont/havn't worn] :oops:

Bags... [for every occasion...camping,clubbing,uni...] :oops:

Pretty things... [especially in pink] :oops:

Funky stationary... [even when i dont need it] :oops:

Body Shop Honey Lip care....like vasaline- but smells yummy [and has SPF in it too!] :cool:

oh dear...no i know where my student loan went... :frown: :eek: :frown:

m

meandmycornet

Deffo bags for me! My mum calls me the bag lady! If you need a bag for any occasion, I'm bound to have one some where in my collection, its stupid though I have so many bags but I only frequently use two, my quiksilver backpack for college and my quiksilver shoulder bag the rest of the time! fi xx

oh and I buy Haagen Daazs Strawberry Cheescake Ice Cream wayyyyyyyyyy to much! Everytime I see it I buy a tub! mmmmmmm yum yum!

The_Fat_Ref

Got to be gadgets for me. Laptops, PDA's, mobile phones, broken PC's, servers, bluetooth accessories, car stereos, mini-disc players.

Anything with an electrical circuit really.

I once went through a period where I had to buy a kettle, every where I went.

bagpuss

T-shirts are a favourite of mine, again, with random sayings on them. I seem to recall a sibling of BMB being bought a T-shirt by another sibling. I thought it was hilarious and decided I wanted some.

Gadgets. Love 'em when I can afford them (and sometimes when I can't). I haven't yet woken up to the fact that most of that are/are going to be absolutely useless to me.

Fierce lighters, the kind you get from the gadget shop that you could solder pipes with.

Compuer bits, always building and re-building PC's. This stems from the fact that PC's are inanimate objects and therefore WILL NOT beat me! If I want a computer to do somethng, I expect it to do it NOW. And if it doesn't it gets looked at, rebuilt, repaired or replaced in that order!!!

Kids toys!!!! :) :) :) :). If I happen to be passing a toy shop and see something that catches my eye, it's likely to get bought. It does however have to satisfy certain criteria first:

1. Will the child enjoy playing with it??
2. Will I enjoy playing with it?
3. Is it loud?
4. Does it have removeable batteries or some other method by which a parent can make it quiet again?
5. Am I likely to get seriously injured by one of the parents for buying it in the first place?

If the answer to number 4 is no and the answer to the rest is yes or probably then the toy's coming home with me!!!!

Tip: One of the simplest 'toys' which fits all of the above criteria is the humble tambourine!!! Kids love it, I think they're great (tambourine concerto please), they are loud especially in the hands of a mad 2 year old, it has no way of making it quiet without breaking it and any parent is likely to give a tambourine suppository if I buy it for their child!!!!! RESULT!!! :D

Puss

2nd man down

Staff member
Miss Presley said:
I have a dog (although she doesn't smell, is very clean and beautiful)

Poor Lara couldn't smell even if she wanted to..she's had her anal scent glands removed!!! Fancy being able to f*rt and not make peoples eyes water?!?!? What a nightmare!!! :biggrin:

2nd man down

Staff member
Mines a really odd compulsion...I can't stop myself buying things like power tools and drill bits and stuff like that...but i abhor DIY and stay as far away from it as possible!!!!

Our 4 kids have about a gazillion footballs between them!!!:eek:

2nd man down said:
Poor Lara couldn't smell even if she wanted to..she's had her anal scent glands removed!!! Fancy being able to f*rt and not make peoples eyes water?!?!? What a nightmare!!! :biggrin:

She's not actually had them removed, we just have to go and have them emptied every month, and its FREE!!!!!!

Someone sticks their fingers up her bum and squeezes it all out!

That's why she doesn't smell, but she is very beautiful!

Miss Presley said:
She's not actually had them removed, we just have to go and have them emptied every month, and its FREE!!!!!!

Someone sticks their fingers up her bum and squeezes it all out!

On the one hand... Yuck! :eek:

On the other... can you get that done to people? Our sop player can be enough to make you cry on sunday mornings... I think the band would pay!

Sam Atherton said:
On the one hand... Yuck! :eek:

On the other... can you get that done to people? Our sop player can be enough to make you cry on sunday mornings... I think the band would pay!

I'll find out how its done and let you know! Maybe you could pin him down and have someone in the band do it. Any trainee doctors in the house?????

EEEWWWWWWW!

Big Twigge

Revision guides/ course related books too. I buy them and hope that they;ll make me clever just because they cost £40 each.

Apparently that doesn't work.

Chris Sanders

2nd man down said:
Mines a really odd compulsion...I can't stop myself buying things like power tools and drill bits and stuff like that...but i abhor DIY and stay as far away from it as possible!!!!

You want to get yourself the Upgraded Black and Decker Firestorm 24v for the ultimate drilling experience... :cool:

Product tMP members are discussing