NYBBGB

:) So how many NYBB members are there on here?! I know there's me n Vickitorious, anyone else?!?! Or anyone that's auditioned or goin to audition? (gud luk!!) :tup

Seedhouse

Heya, I just joined the grp coz i've just auditioned for NYBBGB.
Hopefully some other peeps from tMP will join! So you can get the site busy again!
So any peeps wanting to join the group plz do so! :lol:

neiltwist

was in national youth in the good old days, everyone is young there now
:(

but good luck too you all who are auditioning!

ps, real names please?

satchmo shaz

Seedhouse said:
Hopefully some other peeps from tMP will join! So you can get the site busy again!
when do you find out whether you're in or not? fingers crossed an all that :wink:

neiltwist

satchmo shaz said:
Seedhouse said:
when do you find out whether you're in or not? fingers crossed an all that :wink:
you get a letter back around a week to two weeks after your audition telling you if you've reached the standard or not, and then it used to be early january, but someone said december earlier, you get a letter telling you that you've got on the course, if you have.

Seedhouse

Yeh Shaz, I find out this week if I passed the audition requirements. Obviously i'll tell you asap! :wink:
Then we have to wait until December (that's what they said at the audition on Sunday) to find out whether we gain a place in the band- if there's spare seats for us.

Vickitorious

Nadia said:
I was up until last year... I think you joined just as I left... were you at the preview day when we did jazz and paganini?
yea i was there then!!
hellooooooooooooooooooooooo blue_smarties!!!!!

Di

Any chance of having an NYBB tMP user group, ie, a group with a moderator or administrator or whatever happens, which will help to keep posts clean and suitable for the tender young age of its members :?:

Di

You mean they're not all sweet uncorrupted innocent little angels like they are at home? Are they little :twisted: :?: :shock: