nybbgb auditions 12th nov 2005

HBB

Yea. There's no rep day, because it's Bramwell Tovey's first year as artistic director.

I don't want to wait until Easter!!!! :frown: :frown: :frown:

Vickitorious

Ooooh I don't wanna wait till easter.. :( ahhh well it's an excuse for all of you to come down to leicester for mine and kats b'day party! :biggrin:

... it's not been arranged yet.. but we've got wicked ideas! :biggrin:

Just got my letter about there being no rep day :( Thought it was a letter to say i'd been kicked out or something, but still NO REP DAY??? :(

meandmycornet

Vickitorious said:
Ooooh I don't wanna wait till easter.. :( ahhh well it's an excuse for all of you to come down to leicester for mine and kats b'day party! :biggrin:

your having a spongebob theme aren't you! :icon_razz:

oooh and maybe you'll get a hand delivered letter on christmas day lloyd? won't they tell if you've not got in though? bit harsh otherwise really! :icon_razz:

nope , if u havent got a letter by end of jan they say ring for extra audition , which basicaly means your not in

aparently last year they came on xmas eve , but since no one i know has got one (and told me) im assuming that theyre being sent out later because of the cancelled rep day

not wanting to sound overconfident or cocky but considerin the lack of drummers and b flat bass players in nybb , if neither of us has a letter , they musnt have sent them out yet

:icon_biggrin:

lausonbass

Vickitorious said:

#

i know i'm too old for this whole NYBB thing but can i still come to your birthday party, i'll get you both a present, might even make you a extra special lauz birthday cake!!!

drummergurl said:
still waiting :icon_sad: oh well...

has anyone had nybb letters yet sayin theyve been accepted?
I haven't had a letter yet either, all this waiting makes it worse:icon_cry:. Trying to forget about it so if i do get in it'll be a bonus, but it's hard!

just emailed nybb because i needed to find out if i was in so my mum can book the family holiday

I GOT INNNNN YEY !!!!

he's posting out everyones invite tomorrow , so they should arrive new years eve :icon_biggrin:

Product tMP members are discussing