Nybb members?

Those were the days Neil! I well miss it. I think I'm too old to go now anyway, nearly 20!! Is everyone going to the Masters, that's my birthday, woohoo!

Jayne

Aidan

im nearly 20 too :p
and im sure it was your birthday at the masters last year too.... ;) :p
i think sooooomeone is after free drinks ;)

Cornetto

Yeh them cummerbunds did come in only one size!! I remember Geogheans always gettin lost somewhere when ever he sat down :p Mine always annoyed me though, actually its still sat in my wardrobe awaiting a possible return some day. Not likely. Nah the black ones are a bit classier, just very boring, and a bit geeky too (who wears a bow tie outside of brass bands etc?)
But we love it all the same! Can't believe its officially my last course this summer!! :'(
By the way, existing members: Did anyone get that letter? What was all that about and who? I was quite happy with my seat thanks!! :D
Cheers, Nick
:guiness

neiltwist

i'm not entirely sure who that was about, but there must be some people who were 'unhappy' at the seats they got!

angie

i got that letter! it was weird who do you think it was and what do you think they could have done/said that was so bad about seating auditions!
tres tres strange

Bones

SoloBaritone said:
Those were the days Neil! I well miss it. I think I'm too old to go now anyway, nearly 20!! Is everyone going to the Masters, that's my birthday, woohoo!

Jayne

I seem to remember "forcing" you to have a free pint of Stella last yer to celebrate your birthday.

Boy I really had to twist your arm then.

Rich

Aye, you definately twisted my arm! Well Aidan, it was my 19th last year on the day of and this year it's my 20th the day after. If it means more free drink I'll tell people it's my birthday on the actual day!

I got asked for ID last night in Imps' band pub, I was soooooo embarrassed!!

Jayne

I have mates who are on NYBB! There's a guy from my old band/county called Gwilym, plays BBb bass I think, and there's Wilf who's in my college who plays Eb Bass, and Paul on Trombone who is in my old band/county. I think paul & wilf are too old now!

neiltwist

no, wilf was on the last course, and paul will be there in summer I think (missed the last for cory). paul jenks? crackin' guy and a good mate. when you've sat next to him for 2 courses, you know how to play bass trom!

Aidan

he's a rite chainsaw on b-trom too!
i still remember our rendition of "a girl from glamorgan" on back of nybb coach :D

angie

that **** is a nightmare! he is such a noisy lout and is enough to drive anyone mad with him at the back of the coach mooning anyone he gets the chance to(including mothers and children).all i can say is never reach up to open one of those sky lights on a coach with him anywhere near you which one poor girl did this course with humiliating consequences. not that im a winger but he just doesnt know when to stop.

Edited: RT

hellsonlyangel

angie i love you really babeeeeeey!
ive been on a jazz tour to bath and it was SOOOOOO cool!!!
go to www.funk4free.com and look at our amazing photos i had an ace time. and thanku for the message i had a fantastic birthday too (had no credit)
hope you're ok. LOVE YOU!!!!!! :D :bounce