Now I'm 21....

I'm not sure there is anything that you can do that you couldn't already do before you was 21, except get in m-bar-go in Tyldesley..... they have a 21 age limit!

impycornet

ComposerAndy said:
That's looking like the winner at the mo

At age 21

Adoption

You can adopt a child.

Driving

You can supervise a learner driver if you have held, and still hold, a full licence for that type of car for at least three years. You can apply for a provisional licence to drive a large passenger vehicle.

Flying

You can obtain a flight navigator’s licence, a flight engineer’s licence or an airline transport pilot’s licence to fly an aeroplane, helicopter or gyroplane.

Legal Issues

If you receive a custodial sentence you will be sent to prison.

If you were ‘looked after’ by the local authority between the ages of 16 and 18, Kensington and Chelsea have a duty to advise and befriend you and in exceptional circumstances assist you with cash until you are 24.

Political Participation

You can become a Member of Parliament, a local councillor or a local mayor.

This information has been extracted from the Children’s Legal Centre leaflet ‘At what age can I’. The Centre operates a free and confidential legal advice and information service covering all aspects of law and policy affecting children and young people, as well as Education Law and Advocacy Unit, which provides free legal advice and representation to children and/or parents with concerns relating to schools or Local Education Authorities (LEAs).

jonford

lottie4744 said:
I'm not sure there is anything that you can do that you couldn't already do before you was 21, except get in m-bar-go in Tyldesley..... they have a 21 age limit!

Isn't it just the upstairs bit thats 21! I've had no problems getting in

drummerboy

Indeed. There are several catergories and weights, and you're not allowed to drive them all until you're 21 (as far as I know!)