November Caption Competition

Maestro

When my neighbours told me they would wrap the damned thing round my neck if they heard me play it once more before 8am, I thought they were joking.

Lauradoll

I must I must I must practice at all times if I'm gonna beat Alex Kerwin in the British Open Solo Contest next year.....................

Di

I must say, when my teacher told me to practice my "cycular" breathing, I didn't expect it to be this hard :? :lol: :roll:

johnflugel

'One of the Dyke Bass Players takes exception to being asked not to pedal for a change'

'That guy on ebay said he'd deliver...doh!'

Edited: (RT)

EIBB_Ray

The courier's decision to cut through the parade proved disasterous as he found that he must now join a brass band.

In the governments latest attempt to try and reduce congestion and pollution in city centres, Tony Blair demonstrates the advantages of the all new 'Parp 'n' Ride' scheme.

bagpuss

Choosey and Fawkes introduces the all new flat - pack tuba.

or

This is what COULD have happened if evolution had affected snails

Puss

BigHorn

Road saftey organisations have expressed the view that Honda's new satalite navigation system for motorcycles needs further development.

bagpuss

Scooter boy didn't believe the man who told him he was going to wrap that trombone around his neck!!