North West Area

Just wondering whose gonna be there... be it at the bar, at the pleasure beach, passed out by some lovely toilet :? or genuinely listening?!

I just want to say good luck to United Norwest Co op Milnrow :D and to Blackburn and Darwen! :D

See all that know me at the bar! :guiness

Good luck everyone!
H xXx

Aidan

see you all at the bar
good luck to Hoover (we blow not suck, beurgh) band, Besses O'th' Bong and the Leylando FP's

Darth_Tuba

I'll be there. Well, thought it would be the done thing with playing and all. Stopping over, so will mainly be getting moosed shortly after getting off stage. :D

Darth_Tuba

Nadia said:
same doran :)
what hotel you in?
No idea! Better half has sorted all that gubbins out. Apparently it is within staggering distance from the winter gardens... which sounds like a challenge to me :roll:

Aidan

:D
same i dunno where ours is or what its called.. :D
there could be tears. especially with college band at 11 on monday!

Sellers_Bird

I shall be there, probably keeping the bar propped up with little_miss_marcroft!!! I think mumsy maybe driving me there yet, but the train still seems like a better idea.. Aidan, u getting the train from Piccadilly, or have u ****** that idea off?

I would have been ther in the bar :guiness and supporting Flixton, but due to a slight mishap in the snow with the car yesterday, I am car-less until monday :( :(

good luck to all bands and to the Twigges, I'll have my pit another day :lol:

sparkling_quavers

backrowbloke said:
I would have been ther in the bar :guiness and supporting Flixton, but due to a slight mishap in the snow with the car yesterday, I am car-less until monday :( :(
:( shame you are not gonna be there........ now I will have to drink your allowance as well! :twisted:

drummergurl

im goin wit haydock, my bro is going wit rainford, my dad is going with skelmersdale, and my mum is being the taxi service

Big Twigge

Myself and Little Miss Elin will be there......
I'll be the sober one with the car keys, Elin will be one of the one drunk on the floor :?

NAS

Big Twigge said:
Myself and Little Miss Elin will be there......
I'll be the sober one with the car keys, Elin will be one of the one drunk on the floor :?
Ah... such a shame your not drinking! I could have beat you in a drinking contest again :wink: . Not to worry, theres always Pontins :p .

Big Twigge

NAS said:
Ah... such a shame your not drinking! I could have lost to you in a drinking contest again :wink: . Not to worry, theres always Pontins :p .
If we're all honest we all know that I won last time and I will win again :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: