Nomination: Who spends most time on tMP - tMP Saddo Award

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Please nominate who - in your opinion - spends the most time here on theMouthPiece.com and should be the recipient of 'tMP Saddo Award' on tMP during the last 6 months.

Please ensure you make absolutely clear who you nominate.

To make your nomination, please simply reply to this thread or to nominate anonymously simply PM John, Roger, Rach, Neal or Ian who will then add your nomination to the list.

cornetgirl

My vote also goes to Ben for his distinctly uncanny ability to say anything about anything - not necessarily on topic though! :wink:

Rach x

HBB

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Thanx guys. ... at least I can win summat! :D ............... and you're saying that this website is sad John .......... so it should be the BEST AWARD OF THE LOT! :p

Ben :D

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
homocidalbennyboy said:
Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Thanx guys. ... at least I can win summat! :D ............... and you're saying that this website is sad John .......... so it should be the BEST AWARD OF THE LOT! :p

Ben :D
Well Ben... If you would like to propose a new nomination category I'd be glad to oblige!!! :) :) ... and we aim to please :lol:

Salli

Oh come on you lot!
It's got to be Roger - you want to try living with him :roll:
He's permanently on here!!!
:evil:

neiltwist

once again ihave proved my sadness:

as of Sun Apr 27, 2003 1:26 am I have every last post in this forum!

Bagpuss_007

ahha!!!
can i just say that roger should win this award because he does nothing but hog the comp with tMP all day... It gets annoying after a while.

Bexc.x

neiltwist

Bagpuss_007 said:
ahha!!!
can i just say that roger should win this award because he does nothing but hog the comp with tMP all day... It gets annoying after a while.

Bexc.x

you mean he's not composing all day!

Status
Not open for further replies.