Nomination: Funniest Thread - tMP Team Player Award

Funniest Thread - tMP Team Player Award

  • Frisp - Limericks

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Music Man - Inebrieated

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neiltwist - Composers r us

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Homocidalbennyboy - Moderators death wish

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keppler - Best Picture

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    29
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Please nominate which thread - in your opinion - has been the 'Funniest Thread' on tMP during the last 6 months i.e. a complete thread.

Please ensure you make absolutely clear which thread you nominate. Please use the 'quote' function where possible. We need to be clear about your choice.

To make your nomination, please simply reply to this thread or to nominate anonymously simply PM John, Roger, Rach, Neal or Ian who will then add your nomination to the list.
 

twigglet

Member
I don't remember the name of the thread but the one that started the really bad poetry off, it was very amusing
 

Roger Thorne

Active Member
twigglet said:
I don't remember the name of the thread but the one that started the really bad poetry off, it was very amusing
I've got to put my hand up to that one . . . but I think Frisp should be nominated though for the laughs he has given us with his limericks.

So my vote goes to Frisp

:wink:
 

dyl

Active Member
I agree - it just has to be the limerick thread!

But if i wins - that won't be an excuse to start it off again! ;)
 

HBB

Active Member
Cheers Matey ................... I like the Moderators one .... when everyone abstained ... you boring lot of people! :p
 

HBB

Active Member
Roger Thorne said:
twigglet said:
I don't remember the name of the thread but the one that started the really bad poetry off, it was very amusing
I've got to put my hand up to that one . . . but I think Frisp should be nominated though for the laughs he has given us with his limericks.

So my vote goes to Frisp

:wink:
Yep .... thats where my vote lies ....... (what have we started??)
 

frisp

Member
homocidalbennyboy said:
Roger Thorne said:
twigglet said:
I don't remember the name of the thread but the one that started the really bad poetry off, it was very amusing
I've got to put my hand up to that one . . . but I think Frisp should be nominated though for the laughs he has given us with his limericks.

So my vote goes to Frisp

:wink:
Yep .... thats where my vote lies ....... (what have we started??)
I've been so well behaved for such a long time, but since you insist....

These awards are a nice bit of fun
Jan, my elephant, does like her bun
She sucks it right down
With her trunk smacks the clown
Billy Smart's Circus is the best one

I do like to come here and look
You learn things that aren't in a book
The posters seem sound
'tho I think I have found
Just chill and watch trout in a brook

and completely, absolutely finally-

Virtual awards are a laugh
I nominate sat in the bath
Roger knows all
Benny's a ball
..but guess who just kissed that giraffe

[exits stage left, guiltily, with a hint of a smile] :?
 

Nat

Member
mine goes to the daft poetry one too and can we include that one that mr frisp just made up? :D
 

HBB

Active Member
frisp said:
Virtual awards are a laugh
I nominate sat in the bath
Roger knows all
Benny's a ball
..but guess who just kissed that giraffe

[exits stage left, guiltily, with a hint of a smile] :?

No ... I'm more of a Goal Post meself! :p..... very spontaneous! .... but funny .....


definately Frisp! ............ (Please can we have your rendition of "THe Man From Nuntucket" ....????? pretty please with tMP moderators on top???)

Ben ;)
 

frisp

Member
Sorry Ben, the real version of Man from Nantucket is not suitable for a public bulletin board-and the mods would ban me-it's funny tho' :evil:
 

Fishsta

Active Member
There once was a man from Nantucket
Who poured all his lager into a bucket,
He put it to freeze
Alongside his peas
Now it's a popsicle and I'd like to suck it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top