Nomination: Funniest Post - tMP Comedian Award

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Please nominate which individual post within a thread - in your opinion - has been is the 'Funniest Post' on tMP during the last 6 months i.e. an individual post, not the entire thread. (there is another category for funniest thread)

Please ensure you make absolutely clear where in the thread the post you nominate is located. Please use the 'quote' function where possible. We need to be clear about your choice.

To make your nomination, please simply reply to this thread or to nominate anonymously simply PM John, Roger, Rach, Neal or Ian who will then add your nomination to the list.

jimothy

Am I allowed to nominate myself for my Comical Ali (Iraqi Information Minister) picture which, sadly, seems to have vanished? So I post it here again.
I REPEAT, THERE IS NO US PRESENCE IN BAGHDAD
11549.jpg

dyl

I nominate 'TheMusicMan' for his Iraqi Information Minister / Sunderland FC picture from a couple of weeks ago. That was classic!

Could've done with Sunderland taking some points off Newcastle today though - therefore helping The Mighty Reds on ther quest for Champions League football next season!

Roger Thorne

I've already nominated this post for 'the most sarcastic'
but I think it was the funniest . . . so here it is again . . .

homocidalbennyboy said:
STAY ON TOPIC JOHN, STUPID POSTS = £££ OK! :p

So Bennyboy gets another nomination.

:wink:

HBB

Roger Thorne said:
I've already nominated this post for 'the most sarcastic'
but I think it was the funniest . . . so here it is again . . .

homocidalbennyboy said:
STAY ON TOPIC JOHN, STUPID POSTS = £££ OK! :p

So Bennyboy gets another nomination.

:wink:

Aren't I popular (!) :p

geordiecolin

dyl said:
I nominate 'TheMusicMan' for his Iraqi Information Minister / Sunderland FC picture from a couple of weeks ago. That was classic!

Could've done with Sunderland taking some points off Newcastle today though - therefore helping The Mighty Reds on ther quest for Champions League football next season!

TAKE THAT BACK!!!! How dare you suggest such blasphemy!! silly wannabe northerners, always got to win everything, Think they're gods gift to football always moaning to the ref....

That pic of the info minister and sunderland was. good appealed to my sense of humour

dyl

[quote="geordiecolinTAKE THAT BACK!!!! How dare you suggest such blasphemy!! silly wannabe northerners, always got to win everything, Think they're gods gift to football always moaning to the ref....[/quote]

:lol:

I have nothing against Newcastle - just don't want them finishing above Liverpool! ;) Though that doesn't look likely at the minute!

geordiecolin

grrrrr!!

:lol: :lol:

I'm sure itv wouldn't mind the scousers finishing in champs league. Did you know that Liverpool had more Champions League Matches on ITV1 than Newcastle did this season despite only playing half the amount of matches. (Liverpool being eliminated in the first group stage, Newcastle in the second group stage).

Sorry totally off topic rant!

Apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.