Nomination: Best tMP Username - tMP Intuition Award

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Please nominate who - in your opinion - has the most original/interesting tMP Username and should be the recipient of the 'tMP Intuition Award' on tMP during the last 6 months.

Please ensure you make absolutely clear who you nominate.

To make your nomination, please simply reply to this thread or to nominate anonymously simply PM John, Roger, Rach, Neal or Ian who will then add your nomination to the list.

HBB

As I'm gonna be tMP Saddo .... I vote for my self .......... coz its unique and special! :?

dyl

God, I wish I wasn't so boring with my choice of user name now!

This just has to be Wonky Baton!

Aidan

my nominations' going to Tubacca ... I know chris doesnt use this name, he uses his other login (Darth Tuba) but i like Tubacca :p :p

HBB

If you're talking about me bagpuss .... it's HomocidalBennyBoy ...... :p :p :p (but as I don't know anyother Benny Boy's on here ......... :?)

Peter ....... I really like Fishstas comment underneath

"so you have periodic eye spasms then!"

hillarious ........ <have I voted for funniest post??>

blondie

I'm afraid i'm having to vote in my own camp, and state that Bagpuss has the best username, because i know of at least 2 occasions where he has actually resembled the afore-mentioned "Bagpuss", and before you mention fancy dress, you'd be miles off the mark. :lol:

bagpuss

Blondie, DO NOT ELABORATE FURTHER on what you said or I will be forced to explain fully the significance of the word TWANG!!!!

Puss type person

Status
Not open for further replies.