Nomination: Best tMP Signature award

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Please nomination who in your opinion has the best signature during our 1st 12 Months on tMP and who should be the recipient of the 'tMP Siggy' award.

To make your nomination, please simply reply to this thread or to nominate anonymously simply PM John, Roger, Rach, Neal, Peter, Dyl or Ian who will then add your nomination to the list.

groovy

I'm going for Keppler.

Its changed a couple of times recently but they all make me chuckle. :wink:

dyl

manx_yessir for me:
Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals..
:lol:

manx_yessir

The Cornet King said:
Think i had a chuckle first time i saw Manx Yessir's. he gets my vote, closely followed by Dyl.

You had to say that Chris after I gave you a lift to Brum! :lol: ....Now where's Jez's vote? :shock:

I'll go for Dyl also :wink:

Keppler

Staff member
Just to point out here, this is the nomination phase.
voting phase comes later! So, if someone has already been nominated, you don't have to nominate them again!
The fun voting bit is coming soon.. (after the fun nominating bit)

SammyT

Bones for me -
Quote: 'Never use one short word where two multi-syllabic ones will obfuscate your meaning more effecatiously'.
that is cool richard

cornetgirl

Trom41821 said:
I nominate Cornet Girl! Cos having met her, how true the quote :D

Oh dear....and I tried soooo hard to be sensible too. Maybe I should just carry on being dizzy...

Rach x

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.