Nomination: Best sarcastic comment - tMP Danger Award

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Please nominate who - in your opinion - has posted the most sarcastic comments in any thread and who should be the recipient of the 'tMP Danger Award' on tMP during the last 6 months.

Please ensure you make absolutely clear who you nominate.

To make your nomination, please simply reply to this thread or to nominate anonymously simply PM John, Roger, Rach, Neal or Ian who will then add your nomination to the list.

sudcornet

There's only one for a danger award!! Has to be the one who sails closest to the wind....the irrepressible "homicidalbennyboy"
Sud

HBB

sudcornet said:
There's only one for a danger award!! Has to be the one who sails closest to the wind....the irrepressible "homicidalbennyboy"
Sud

Gee Thanks (!)

No REally thanks .... I think :p

Roger Thorne

Homocidalbennyboy gets my nomination for sheer bravery in questioning our leader and for starting the topic/poll on your favourite Moderator

homocidalbennyboy said:
STAY ON TOPIC JOHN, STUPID POSTS = £££ OK! :p

neiltwist

great! the only thing better than coming last! Coming second!

at least i'm vaguely up there! Thanks Shaz. :wink:

Aidan

lol im voting for uncle norbert again...!!!
for just about every post he wrote!!!
i think if theres a tMP danger award - its very fitting it goes to him!

neiltwist

hmmm, we came both second and last. double damn. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

PeterBale

Staff member
I'd go for Neil, but whether it is the drunk or sober Neil who is the more sarcastic I do not know.

groovy

Roger Thorne said:
Homocidalbennyboy gets my nomination for sheer bravery in questioning our leader and for starting the topic/poll on your favourite Moderator

homocidalbennyboy said:

Yeah, I loved that one!!!!

groovy

Roger Thorne said:

homocidalbennyboy said:

Yeah, I loved that one!!!!
And Straightmutes back-stabber.

geordiecolin

I would have say Neil for his often scathing replies :p

And also he was supposed to post my mate some lab results over easter and didn't. Now that is living dangerously!!!!

angie

im going to have to vote for my own dear neil and i can vouch that his comments are just as sarcastic in person whether drunk or sober.

frisp

angie said:
ps. its true about the negative scanner

wtf's a negative scanner?

"I'd love to scan this photograph but his hair, it's just not right"

"Scanning, bollox to it, I'm hanging myself with my own power cable"

Sorry, I'd actually like to know, it's something I've obviously missed :oops:

geordiecolin

Neil is at uni with a couple of my old mates from school. When i asked my mat if he knew a Neil Twist, he said "yeah, he's my lab partner and he was meant to send me the results of an experiment over easter and he hasn't. The b<beep>d"

Hence me chivvying up neil.

I dunno what a negative scanner is either. a machine that grumbles dubiously as it scans perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.