Nomination: Best sarcastic comment - tMP Danger Award

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Please nominate who - in your opinion - has posted the most sarcastic comments in any thread and who should be the recipient of the 'tMP Danger Award' on tMP during the last 12 months.

Please ensure you make absolutely clear who you nominate.

To make your nomination, please simply reply to this thread or to nominate anonymously simply PM John, Roger, Rach, Neal, Peter, Dyl or Ian who will then add your nomination to the list.

Maestro

Nadia gets my vote. I wont go into detail but he will know which comment of his is worth this worthy award. :wink:

dyl

I'm sorry - but we'll need a link to the post in question in order for it to be included in the nominations! ;)

Can't promise it won't be moderated though!

Maestro

In that case, looks like you'll have to find the thread yourself Nadia if you want that title. I did my bit by nominating you.

Accidental

Supporting Member
Sorry Moy, its gotta be this one from Boneman...
Boneman said:
Blimey James you do rate yourself highly!! - I presume you don't think much of 'Jazz' by Philip Wilby then, I mean how dare he write about someting he does understand - perhaps you should offer to give him some lessons, I'm sure he'd be very grateful.
Classic!

Not sure how to do the link thing: its on p4 of the "why swing music?" thread.

Moy

TheMusicMan said:
Moy said:
Oh yes is this good getting all these votes........ :oops:
Note: Not 'votes' yet Moira, just nominations..... voting starts on Saturday... :)
Now was that a sarcastic comment we could add....... :wink:
Is it one I would like to win anyway. :oops:

Aidan

igg gets my vote ;)

oh soz maestro :p
my quote was to mr macfayden after he had a bit of a rant, and told us he was a 23 year old composer doing it for a living etc.. (sorry James!!!!)
"If I'd realised you were so young I wouldn't have been as hard on you"

Or somethin like that.. cba going lookin for it!