Nomination: Best/Favourite Thread in 1st yr of tMP

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Please nominate which is simply your favourite thread - any subject - on tMP during out 1st 12 months and who should receive the 'tMP Favourite thread' award.

To make your nomination, please simply reply to this thread or to nominate anonymously simply PM John, Roger, Rach, Neal, Peter, Dyl or Ian who will then add your nomination to the list.

groovy

Its got to be The Banders Story - What happened Next! Total madness, but very funny, and fun to post in.

iggmeister

Either.

Perhaps this (type of) nomination needs a separate category. It isn't really the posts that are funny but rather the website linked to the thread.

Eitherway, badgers are still funny.

Igg

Okiedokie of Oz

I think the Murder Mystery one is very well liked.

And as for, perhaps, a controversial thread. James' swing thread has had a lot of feedback.

lynchie

I'll nominate the "Important tMP Announcement" thread for the sheer longevity of the whole idea!!

Aidan

do i get the credit for banders story then ;)
cos I started the original but then it got deleted or something.. and someone started banders story 2 !!! D'oh :D the little beggers ;)

PeterBale

Staff member
Nadia said:
do i get the credit for banders story then ;)
cos I started the original but then it got deleted or something.. and someone started banders story 2 !!! D'oh :D the little beggers ;)
Yes, Aidan, the credit - or blame :?: :wink: - is all yours. We had to split it due the problems caused by "page 4 of 3" etc, but it is still in the archive if anyone is a glutton for punishment :shock: