Nomination: Best Avatar - tMP best Picture Award

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Please nominate which Avatar - in your opinion - is the 'Best Avatar' on tMP during the last 6 months.

Please ensure you make absolutely clear whose Avatar you nominate.

To make your nomination, please simply reply to this thread or to nominate anonymously simply PM John, Roger, Rach, Neal or Ian who will then add your nomination to the list.

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Oh yes, can I ask that everyone who is nominated pleaaaaaaase don't change your avatar until after the results..... :)

dyl

TheMusicMan said:
I vote Sellers Sue (or is that too naughty!!)

Now, now, John!!! (I'm glad you said it - it saves anyone else having too!)

Beaker, sorry 'cornetgirl', gets my nomination.

Roger Thorne

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - results of tMP Jury

Nadia said:
neil you're disqualified cos you changed it
The Jury have been out all day on this one - but conclude

TheMusicMan said:
Oh yes, can I ask that everyone who is nominated pleaaaaaaase don't change your avatar until after the results
The Jury found Neil NOT GUILTY on the issue of changing his Avatar because at that time had not been nominated . . . but as Straightmute stated . . .

I nominate Sparkling Quavers, or anyone pictured with a glass in their hand.
The Jury studied photographic evidence and decided that Neil could not be nominated as he was holding a childs plastic 'Tommy Tippy' Beaker and not a glass.

51849f373eabc3f6b95cf.jpg

jestera.gif

Fishsta

Roger.... you're making more posts that are clear candidates for "funniest post".

The last one rated very highly. Approxiamtely 9 and a half on the Fishsta scale of funniness, which runs from 0 to 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.