Next tMP Manchester social (and a whit fridays thing too)

neiltwist

Well, as the last one fell through, how about dates for the next tMP manchester social?

i was thinking before the students go home, but that will obviously have to be after the exams!

And the Whit Friday thing:

A few of us have agreed a lunchtime meal wouldn't go amiss, so anyone who fancies it, we shall be meeting either in the trafford centre, or if there's enough demand, I'm sure we could do central manchester, so what time's best? and who's up for it?

neiltwist

I propose something like the 11th or 12th June, or maybe have two, with a second after the A-levels?

PeterBale

Staff member
As with previous similar threads, I've made this a "sticky" to help people find it and make the necessary arrangements - hope it goes well :!: :wink: :lol:

lynchie

11/12th of June is fine with me... for the whits lunch thing, if it's after 1 I can make it, otherwise I'll still be at work! :cry:

sparkling_quavers

on Whit Friday (4th June) probably would be sensible to keep to the trafford centre in case we run short of time!! There are a few nice places in there...

lynchie

well if you're all going to be at the trafford centre for this lunch can i change my pick-up point?

Sellers_Bird

but the trafford centre is miiiiiiiles away from saddleworth and traffic is bad on the m60, and its a friday... dicing with death if any of u are thinking of playing?!

Aidan

some of boc brass will be around in central manchester on whit fri. our coach leaves rncm at half 2

tewkeshorn

Account Suspended
We'll be in Manc on Whit Friday lunchtime but not sure if we'll be in time for whatevers planned. Proabably grab a chippy/burger van somewhere.

How about doing something on the Saturday night (5th June), to tell our war stories from the night before?

Aidan

geordiecolin said:
Nadia said:
some of boc brass will be around in central manchester on whit fri. our coach leaves rncm at half 2

So starting the circuit quite late then??!! :lol:
indeed.. will take us a couple of hours to get changed into our contesting uniform ;):p and load the beer onto the coach!! you gotta love calais booze cruises :D nice one shawn :!: :!:

wewizrobbed

I know, I know...shocking eh, got a rehearsal at 10.30 the next morning. boc brass just won't be the same without me!!!

poo. :(

hey aidan £10 buys a lot of stuff you know!! :evil:

bassinthebathroom

neiltwist said:
ok, has anyone got any ideas for dates? it will be summer now, so no 'part time' students. :lol:

That's bad news of course....... you'll need someone to moan about having no money and drink far too much anyway.... :p :?