Newquay Band, Cornwall - All welcome

bassinthebathroom

W.E.B.F. 4th Section Champions
We still require players to help rebuild the band.
All players/all instruments welcome, but especially Cornet, Bass and Trombone players.
We rehearse Monday and Thursday, 7.30 to 9.30.
Contact Emma Grigg on 07971 277193 or e-mail or PM me here.

bassinthebathroom

We are now looking for Solo Cornet, Back row Cornet, Baritone, Eb and BBb Bass players aswell as Percussionists. PM here or contact the number above.

Fishsta

Greetings... have played with Newquay band when on holiday in years past, always seemed to be a nice bunch of folks. Has the band had difficulties recently? Great shame if it has.

Good Luck rebuilding the band, I'm in Newquay next week, if I see you, I'll say Hi! Will you be at Trenance Gardens at all this week?

Weldone with your result at Bugle, certainly a compliment to the band as well as Bob. hope you find the players your after!!

bassinthebathroom

Fishsta said:
Greetings... have played with Newquay band when on holiday in years past, always seemed to be a nice bunch of folks. Has the band had difficulties recently? Great shame if it has.

Good Luck rebuilding the band, I'm in Newquay next week, if I see you, I'll say Hi! Will you be at Trenance Gardens at all this week?

Hi Fishta,
Yes the band has been having difficulties personnel-wise recently, but we are working to rectify the situation. We don't actually have any engagements until next month, and none at Trenance Gardens. As far as I know, bands don't play there at all now. But if you are around, do pop in to the bandroom Monday or Thursday 7.30-9.30pm and I'm sure I can find something for you to be doing. :D All the best!

bassinthebathroom

Majoresteve said:
Weldone with your result at Bugle, certainly a compliment to the band as well as Bob. hope you find the players your after!!

Thanks Steve, hope you are enjoying working with Bob. Feel free to come over for a rehearsal any time!