New years Eve tMP social.

Who'd be interested in a tMP New Years Eve social

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cornet King

Ok then for all us Northerners out there, myself and the lovely Leisa have just been discussing having a tMP social on New Years Eve, somewhere in the Huddersfield/ Leeds area... :)

So we were just wondering how many people might be interested...if we get a decent number we can get something organised and see in the new Year in a very drunk state! :D :guiness

Any views/comments about possible locations around the area??

Come on...you know its a good idea!!!

Edit: could all who say yes..please post...so we know who you are!!! and can contact you then at a later date!! :D Ta.

geordiecolin

New Years Eve - about the only time of the xmas period i'm not gonna be in yorkshire!!!! not changing my plans either, seeing as it the only time i'm gonna be at home between this October and next Easter!!

lynchie

well colin you can't miss the geordie birds in boob tubes and mini-skirts on new years eve can you!??!?!

I'll be down south collapsing on the floor of a mates house so unfortunately i'll be missing out on that one. Sorry!

cornetgirl

Much as I'd love to I'm seeing the New Year in with VC and our mates in Driffield... Altho if we all ask VC nicely maybe we could move the social to Driff!!!!

Rach x

manx_yessir

Me and the the Girlfriend, Sally, will be out in Leeds. They have an open air thingy on with bars and live bands and stuff. And it's free! Well the beer's not obviously! :roll:

The Cornet King

cool...cheers for the information Andrew.

Might have think bout going to that. :D
I imagine you shall be sober of course for the entire evening :lol:

Oh and Leisa...will you bring the pink hat along to the do...wherever its gonna be held!! :D

:wink:

leisa

The Cornet King said:

Oh and Leisa...will you bring the pink hat along to the do...wherever its gonna be held!! :D

:roll: :roll:

manx_yessir

The Cornet King said:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.

Status
Not open for further replies.