New Website

MRSH

Supporting Member
Oh No! We've been spammed, hacked

This website is now officially known as "theMouthpiece.cow".

Lets all rebel.

:p :p :p :p

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Naaaah.. not hacked..... 'twas me and was done as a slightly sneaky April fool joke to make it look that way:).

Well spotted MRSH... :tup

MRSH

Supporting Member
Hee-Hee-Hee :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shows how much work I've got to do at 8 o'clock in the morning, eh :shock: :shock: :shock:

PS I did also spot "the NouthPiece" under the credit card logos but I thought it was my monitor resolution playing up, doh :? :? :?

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
MRSH said:
PS I did also spot "the NouthPiece" under the credit card logos but I thought it was my monitor resolution playing up, doh :? :? :?
Now that one I need to ammend eh!... :):):)

Dave Payn

What 'udder' foolishness! Should have kept your discovery to yourself, MRSH, instead of 'grassing'. We could have had a 'field' day here!

:lol:

dyl

TheMusicMan said:
Naaaah.. not hacked..... 'twas me and was done as a slightly sneaky April fool joke to make it look that way:).

Well spotted MRSH... :tup
Ah well - at least it went 8 hours before being noticed, John! :lol:

MRSH

Supporting Member
Dave Payn said:
What 'udder' foolishness! Should have kept your discovery to yourself, MRSH, instead of 'grassing'. We could have had a 'field' day here! :lol:
Oh stop beefing about it. I was milking the applause for spotting it and giving myself a pat on the back.

So cud we put this thread out to graze as I've herd there's far more important things to mooze over.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Dave Payn

MRSH said:
Dave Payn said:
What 'udder' foolishness! Should have kept your discovery to yourself, MRSH, instead of 'grassing'. We could have had a 'field' day here! :lol:
Oh stop beefing about it. I was milking the applause for spotting it and giving myself a pat on the back.

So cud we put this thread out to graze as I've herd there's far more important things to mooze over.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Not sure I can stomach this much longer.... Can we now BSEnsible about this?