NEW tMP Manchester Social :D

Aidan

as i seem to be organising most of this malarchy... heres my number for if you get lost etc..
(im beep with directions tho!!)
0-77-64 4-82-6 6-6

Keppler: Edited phone number format to avoid bot snooping. Also made it tiny

Aidan

you wish...
or is stephen the lucky boy.. im sure he will be worse off than you. Even when he get's out late!

T-Horn

Aidan, Will be out after RNCM band.
will give you a ring to see where you are so keep ur phone on r kid!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol:

sparkling_quavers

hope you guys have a good time tonight. Unfortunately I shall not be coming along. Keep an eye out for that Leisa though she has a tendency to have a few drinks!

woohoo, looks like the weather's going to be great, but it is november after all. fold-away waterproofs at the ready.
nads, i'l bring that money 4u but it looks like tonight is your round, iv spent all mine already... :wink:

Cornetto

aye im lookin out of window now... ah well. first time its rained for ages too.
anyway, I shall be there!!!
got band til 9 first, but i should make it by 10 at latest and catch up with y'all. :) better be more than 5 ppl tho aidan!

leisa

sparkling_quavers said:
hope you guys have a good time tonight. Unfortunately I shall not be coming along. Keep an eye out for that Leisa though she has a tendency to have a few drinks!

lol!!! yer rite rachel we all know i will be perfectly sober tonight :shock: !!! see u there after band i shall be ringin someone (probably either nick(cornetto) or aiden as those are the numbers i have) about 10.30ish!!

leisa

p.s i shall be the one hobbling into the bar as i managed to fall off a kerb and sprain my ankle after band last night!!
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Aidan

il keep it short cos my head hurts if i look at the screen for too long :)
just back home!
I invited a load of salford and rncm ppl out to fill up the numbers :) so there were loads of us at the moon for half 7. Then one of the norweigan salford girls couldn't get in as they refused her norweigan ID !?!?!??! !!!!! stupid *beep* (never hire women as bouncers!!)
so we ended up moving next door to rsvp, where everyone got in :p (despite ben being ID'd and showing them his driving license which clearly showed that he was 17. The bouncer said "86..??" and paused.. and ben said "yes, 18..." and he let him in :D hahaa. stupid *beep* (never hire men as bouncers!!)
after a brief discussion we decided to skip sinclairs and headed straight to footage, setting up camp in the corner, there we met nick (cornetto) and most of the rncm band after they had finished their rehearsal. After endless txt message conversations with Helen V and Leisa, we split up and a couple of us went to Scubar to meet them. Staying chatting with Helen for a while, and didnt even realise who Leisa and Lynchie were for *beepin* ages!!! Then people seemed to vanish one by one, and we all headed our seperate ways... and ended up in the rncm halls, throwin chips down a coridoor and try to sellatape plates to someones door!!!
So in the end it was just a normal nite out with a couple of added guests :D thanks everyone for coming, you've been a right laugh... (yabb joke)
And well done to ben for giving a recital the following morning with a massive hangover :D he wasn't bad!

leisa

oooo im up!! yeh it was a good night i have been cravin goldfish bowls ever since!! sorry we had to leave early (1am) will stay longer next time sooory! :) ben did look slightly worse for wear!

asteria

Well, i had a fab night on friday! Got out about 11pm after rehearsal and after much effort from Aidan and myself to get everyone into the same bar (partially successful) we spent most of the night in Scubar (except for a very brief visit to say hello to the people in the Footage next door).

Was nice to meet Leisa, Lynchie & Cornetto, sorry i didn't speak to you guys much but at least i know who you are and what you look like now!!

Loads of banders turned up in Scubar quite late, including quite a few arrivals for the Euph conference thingy at the Northern.

Highlights of the evening included Kate falling off her stool (missed the falling down the steps, but there were many other entertaining trippings) and Claire getting her stilletto stuck in a grate outside Abduls! I followed suit with the stumblings and slipped down the stairs when we got back to Laura's house - i keep having to find excuses to wander round the office cos my back hurts so much i can't sit down! :lol:

Quality evening, hope there's many more! :guiness

asteria

Lauradoll said:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm syrup!!
Hehe, knew i'd forgotten something!! You jammy thing, gonna call you winnie from now on! Bet all the door handles in your house are now covered in the stuff!!!

Lauradoll

I can't believe you lot ate my kebeb though! I was really looking forward to it!!! Grrrrr. Have a nice evening.....nudge nudge, wink wink!!!

lynchie

indeed, was a good night out... i'll have to go back for more goldfish bowls sometime, even if it was basically vodka and red bull...

managed to get stopped by the police, and attracted a stalker between footage and picadilly gardens, which was interesting!

Product tMP members are discussing