Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
*tMM bows humbly in twigletts prescence* :D :D

*tMM graciously accepts forgiveness* 8) 8)

*tMM agrees with RT... * ... nite nite... :wink:

dyl

Roger Thorne said:
*tMM will not open any more bottles of wine and just tootle off to bed - good night (hic!)* :cry: :cry: :cry:

tMM will have a blinding hangover in the morning!

twigglet

LMAO??!! am i really stupid by not having a clue what that means!

Music man all is forgotten, we'll all wake up in the morning and pretend this disturbing experience never happened. The mouthpiece can return to normallity once more

.........and if you do have a hangover, i swear by vegetable chilli!

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Why on earth would I do that when I'm having so much fun here Roger... :lol: Haven't laughed so much through "online shinanigins" for ages... just the tonic this is...

neiltwist

some people may like, it, but no-one has to have it on, just try a few. if nobody likes them, you can remove them!

Roger Thorne

neiltwist said:
some people may like, it, but no-one has to have it on, just try a few. if nobody likes them, you can remove them!

just try a few! . . . Does that relate to the new style format or John's drinking habits.

neiltwist

Roger Thorne said:
neiltwist said:

just try a few! . . . Does that relate to the new style format or John's drinking habits.

that would have been 'just down a few'!

:D Personally I prefer the original, more definition of colour for my eyes.

Don't try too many in the next 2 weeks we're off to Australia for our holibobs and you know how I hate to miss out! :grnsm :bounce :guiness

TTFN As my favourite bouncy 'friend' would say!!! :bounce :bounce :bounce

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
OK, I said I'd only do this for a day, so I've removed the other style and have locked this topic...

Many thanks for your feedback folks... I'll be trying another style soon... watch for another poll... :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.