Sold/Expired New flugel solo cd from john lee

honey bun

Practically all the ones I've sold - about 20 so far - have been to non-banders and think its absolutely brilliant :tup

Not bad for a bunch of girls - oh and the soloist isn't bad either ha! ;) Only kiddin' - he's brilliant!!!!! O for a sound like that!

BRING IT ON!!

british1

Its great that non banders are buying it. That was the intention. No good putting serious stuff on and expecting the general public to enjoy it, because they wont. Now at least, when we do the next one. Nobby non band will think. I really enjoyed that last one, I'll have another and then lots more cash for the cause

My copy came in the post today. Fantastic CD ladies (and honorary boobie) great choice of music on it. Personal favorite, having had the CD on repeat all morning (!), is I'll walk with God, although send in the clowns is beautiful too! Ahh what am I saying it's all brilliant music! A definate must have for any CD collection.

Well done Ladies and Mr Lee you've done a fab job and all for charity too :clap:

BENNYBOY

Been listening to the CD again. Cant turn it off. Most arrangements are easy to get hold off but Whatever it takes is a new one I think. Does anyone know if it's published yet:clap::tup

british1

The pieces were written for me by Alan Fernie. I don't know if Alan has any plans to publish them, but I think he probabaly will at some point:clap:

kevinshort

Been listening for a couple of days and enjoying the selection of music well played. A great cd package
pictures of boobs everywhere :) if that doesn't get more sales then i don't know what will it works for the Sunday Sport . Great cause to get involved with so get your orders in;)

BENNYBOY

I agree. The cd book has some great pics n loads of info. Dead informal but tells you everything you need to know. good job

british1

Keith Farrington at music house productions takes care of everything, from recording to design for the booklet and he's a cracking bloke as well, So if anyone out there is thinking of having a recording done. Keith at Music House Productions is your man. He's Brilliant

Di B

Just helped out Blidworth band and they are going to buy at least 5 next week and maybe even more as I only asked a few people!

So, round of applause to a friendly band full of people wanting to support a great cause :-D

british1

That's brilliant. I sold another 20 or so over the weekend and a chap who does some fund raising in Sheffield has taken 65 to sell, so it's still going great

BENNYBOY

Have you managed to get a copy of the CD yet. If not, you ought to get one. top playing. I didn't know Stannington was a carol, but I do now cos it tells you all about it in the book

nomperism

well maybe I'm just happy believing that I sound good as a player without having to compare myself to one of the top section players.

nomperism

By practicing, you don't improve just by listening to good players. You develop your own unique sound and style. :p