New band in E Anglia needed

Tubby

Hey everyone I'm looking to join a band in the East Anglia region, however my problem is that I work late shift every other week and as can be seen from my signature I have a huge involvemnt with the Salvation Army whos rehearsal is on a Tuesday evening.

I'm not a bad player so would be looking for either 1st or Championship section although I would consider others of course.

So if you have any vacanices for a Eb Bass then please do get in touch, I have my own transport.

P_S_Price

Commitment to a non SA band I have foound is the issue for me; and one reason I have never joined one as a full time player.

Its OK for example arranging to play for a Band that rehearses on a different day, but the problem usually arises when an Engagement clashes (Particularly say a contest) with SA commitments. A very awkward Balancing Act.

Good luck with your search though.

Chunky

Hey everyone I'm looking to join a band in the East Anglia region, however my problem is that I work late shift every other week and as can be seen from my signature I have a huge involvemnt with the Salvation Army whos rehearsal is on a Tuesday evening.

I'm not a bad player so would be looking for either 1st or Championship section although I would consider others of course.

So if you have any vacanices for a Eb Bass then please do get in touch, I have my own transport.
How far are you prepared to travel?

nickshore

Well we would give you a warm welcome at Castleton Brass, we rehearse in Eye.

BUT unfortunately we practice on Tuesdays :-(

Good luck with your search, if anyone else fancies a blow in the mid-suffolk area, you would be most welcome,

Nick.

Tubby

So my work commitment has changed so whilst I still rehearse on a Tuesday with the SA I'm free for other days.

T Winch

Hi Marcus. How are you doing? Why not give my friends at Cawston a try? They're a decent band and a friendly bunch!