Neil Twist on old tradition

Dave Payn

Sorry, everybody. I thought that if I put that, people might think I actually wrote 'New twist on old tradition'

Sorry to have bothered you! :lol: :wink:

SammyT

aaahhhh - mixed threads!!
I also thought that you actually wrote this title on the other thread! :?

HBB

Straightmute said:
OK I'll provide the Christmas tree...

D

Confused again .. this wouldn't be anything to do with neil twist and a xmas tree would it?

Accidental

Supporting Member
Well... he thinks he's godlike, and his soul's worth more than anyone else's on here, so I reckon Neiltwist must be an angel! Bring on the tree :shock:

neiltwist

Accidental said:
Well... he thinks he's godlike, and his soul's worth more than anyone else's on here, so I reckon Neiltwist must be an angel! Bring on the tree :shock:

this could be painful...

Dave Payn

homocidalbennyboy said:
:?:

Confused!

:?: :D

I started a thread saying 'New twist on old tradition'. Some people thought I'd actually written 'Neil Twist on old tradition' so I thought if I started a thread saying 'Neil Twist on old tradition', the same tMP posters who thought I wrote 'Neil Twist on old tradition' when in fact, I wrote 'New twist on old tradition', would therefore still differ from the same suslexyia that they were suffering from beforehand, by thinking that I actually wrote 'New twist on old tradition' when in fact I actually wrote 'Neil Twist on old tradition'. Simple, you see?

Rumours that Neil Twist has changed his name by deed poll to New Twist to avoid any more confuson are in fact, groundless.

:wink: :wink:

Accidental

Supporting Member
hehehe :lol:
So who's gonna offer a prize for saying all that lot out loud without stopping for breath or getting the words wrong? :wink:

oh, and Neil...some slide grease should help ease the pain!!