National Youth Championships at the RNCM, Manchester

Delboy

Well done to JAG Mount Charles Youth who won the community section of the National Youth Finals today. (and playing off draw number 1)

:lol:

Derek Thomas
Chairman
JAG Mount Charles

Aidan

and in the premier section West Lothian took the honours...
Even though there was only 1 band member there and 4 others of us supporting her, hehe... the group winners photo was hilarious :D g'wan Kay !!!!
1. West Lothian
2. Rochdale
3. Greater Gwent
4. Dobcross Youth

In the school section Tapton won, taking the best instrumentalist prize too (nice one Tom :wink: ) and my old school band came 3rd.

1. Tapton school
2. Abraham Darby (i think)
3. Smithills

... not sure of the rest

was a good day in all... best moment when they announced the winners in the premier section, and preceded it with "i know when i announce the winner the room will go crazy with celebrations, so i'll thank everyone for coming now..." Then they announced West Lothian with 1 member present and 4 of us going bonkers near the back :D haha

IckleSop

YEYY!!!!!!
Stockport Schools Senior Brass Band Won the County Section
(dispite recieveing the wrong Cup Tut!!!)

Well done to all the bands in our section all well played and it was a great day and a speacial well done to Nick Walkley For Winning Best soloist.... wish i had a sound like his grumble........ :wink:

Becky Torrance

Andy

Watch out for Northants County Youth Brass Band!
3rd last year and 2nd this year, things can only get better!

Cornetto

IckleSop said:
Well done to all the bands in our section all well played and it was a great day and a speacial well done to Nick Walkley For Winning Best soloist.... wish i had a sound like his grumble........ :wink:

Becky Torrance

:D hehe bless ya. ive just found my way on here... tis quite cool. didnt see you at rncm tho for nybb concert!! ah well. cheers for the mention,
cya soon x

Mr Nick :p

Aidan

ello nick..
took yer time to find this place :p
i wasnt there at rncm.. id rather have eaten my own arm tbh.. so i went to new zealand instead.. eee its a hard life ;)