National IQ Test 2004

BigHorn

kate_the_horn said:
drummergurl said:
wow i seem to be beating every1 on tmp atm! and im only 14 and probs have a higher IQ than wot i was given!

sorry to burst your bubble, but if you got (e.g 52) and u are older your I.Q is a lot higher than those who are (e.g 17)

lol

kelly x

I think you are wrong here. IQ tests are a relative score with 100 being average. Usually tests for youngsters and adults are different. So a 12 year old taking an adult test might not do very well but would do much better in a 12 year olds test. So if drummergurl did well in a test designed for an older age group she has done very well indeed.
If what you say is true then senility must start to set in very early.

Dave Euph

I got 109 (predicted 111, last years score) ... however, there were far too many memory questions and not enough maths (which I usually do well on) and my brightness was painstakingly low for some of the pictures. Plus, when I was doing the famous faces one, I thought "my smart parents wouldn't have a chance on this round!"

lynchie

tried last night... too drunk to answer questions within the time limits... gave up after question 10... :cry:

geordiecolin

Do i know lots of clever people or something, because i've yet to hear of anyone getting below 130 in TTN.....

Everyone I know seems to be in the "Hawkingesque Genius Category" :lol: :lol:

six pints

geordiecolin said:
Do i know lots of clever people or something, because i've yet to hear of anyone getting below 130 in TTN.....

Everyone I know seems to be in the "Hawkingesque Genius Category" :lol: :lol:

maybe you're so clever that your intellect is spreading to those around you- kinda like a cold, but much better!