Name an instrument, I'll play it.

Bloo42

Hello, I'm new here as you can all probably tell. I'll just use this thread to drop off some general information about me.

I've been a brass player for about 5 years now. I'll play anything that's needed of me, but I am most comfortable and most proficient with Trombone/Euphonium ranged instruments. Below is a list of the brass I currently own and play. I play in a private brass choir at the moment, and in a couple of orchestras in the central Wisconsin area.

-Yamaha YBL620G Bass Trombone, B/F/Eb/D
-Eastman ETB432G Trombone, Rotary F Attachment, Open-Wrap.
-Conn 23H Trombone, small bore, Custom Sanded finish.
-E.M. Winston Trombone, Model Unknown, Small bore.
-Yamaha YEP321 Euphonium, non-compensating, Gold Lacquer finish
-Schiller Alto/Tenor Horn (I know, yuck. I got it new for $70.), Gold Lacquer Finish.
-King 600 Trumpet, Gold Lacquer

-Bach 1G Bass Trombone mouthpiece, silver
-Warburton 7D trombone/euphonium mouthpiece top, gold plate
-Warburton ST3 and 3* trombone/euphonium shank, silver
-Schilke 51D Euphonium mouthpiece, Gold Plate
-Bach 12C Trombone Mouthpiece
-Generic Schiller Alto/Tenor Horn mouthpiece
-Bach 5B Trumpet Mouthpiece, silver
-Bach 1C Trumpet mouthpiece, silver

Slider1

Hello, I'm new here as you can all probably tell. I'll just use this thread to drop off some general information about me.

I've been a brass player for about 5 years now. I'll play anything that's needed of me, but I am most comfortable and most proficient with Trombone/Euphonium ranged instruments. Below is a list of the brass I currently own and play. I play in a private brass choir at the moment, and in a couple of orchestras in the central Wisconsin area.

-Yamaha YBL620G Bass Trombone, B/F/Eb/D
-Eastman ETB432G Trombone, Rotary F Attachment, Open-Wrap.
-Conn 23H Trombone, small bore, Custom Sanded finish.
-E.M. Winston Trombone, Model Unknown, Small bore.
-Yamaha YEP321 Euphonium, non-compensating, Gold Lacquer finish
-Schiller Alto/Tenor Horn (I know, yuck. I got it new for $70.), Gold Lacquer Finish.
-King 600 Trumpet, Gold Lacquer

-Bach 1G Bass Trombone mouthpiece, silver
-Warburton 7D trombone/euphonium mouthpiece top, gold plate
-Warburton ST3 and 3* trombone/euphonium shank, silver
-Schilke 51D Euphonium mouthpiece, Gold Plate
-Bach 12C Trombone Mouthpiece
-Generic Schiller Alto/Tenor Horn mouthpiece
-Bach 5B Trumpet Mouthpiece, silver
-Bach 1C Trumpet mouthpiece, silver
No Kitchen sink then?

Euphonium Lite

Welcome Bloo - nice to hear from you

Most of the people on here are british Brass Band players - varying standards from near beginners (including some more mature folk) to those that play in the Championship section (and are therefore at a more advanced level generally)

On a personal level Ive played every part in a british brass band over the years (in concerts) from Soprano cornet down to Bb tuba, but generally limit myself to Euphonium, (British) baritone, trombone and Tenor (alto) horn nowadays as well as the odd bit of percussion

Have a look at this video as well - its Glynn Williams, who is a Euphonium player (plays with the Cory band now) but plays just about everything in this, including the kitchen sink...