My tenth post

I probably will, I only have about three friends, the internet is my social life, sad but true!

More tragic is the fact that my experience in banding is two years on Eb bass in a youth band, and the last month learning tenor horn, so only so much of any time I spend here will result in anything worthwhile.

I'm rambling but I am fairly drunk. :guiness

super_sop

Supporting Member
ComposerAndy said:
flugelgal said:
ComposerAndy said:
only so much of any time I spend here will result in anything worthwhile.
You should fit in very nicely! :wink:

Welcome! :D
Hahaha!

Ooh, my head. :(

(You would think a banding forum would have a hungover smilie?)
now there is a challende for our mods
hehe there seem to be a lot of hangovers about this morning

HBB

:hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer

lynchie

soon enough you'll have posted 1000 times, have had official warnings from your employer, spend your lunch hour reading about brighouse concerts, and calling yourself a tmper (Pronounced tumper by general consensus)

lynchie

ComposerAndy said:
Not pronounced temper then? oops

BTW, that hammer post thing is nasty.
No, I thought it was temper at first but then I was shot down by Big Twigge and the vast majority of tmpers, except Kepps, who pronounces it dhumper apparantly...

DublinBass

Supporting Member
I thought it was Tee-em-Pee-er. :eek: I'll have to get adjusted to the correct pronounciation before I meet any of you in person. :D

2nd man down

Staff member
I thought it was tee-em-pee-er...and i think that sounds better than the other ways anyway...maybe we can vote on it at the big dinner extravaganza in Brum later this year?!?

As for the ten posts, well done sir...i remember thinking the same thing when I'd first registered back in march, dead proud at reaching ten...and here I am 4 months later up at one thousand, two hundred and odd posts and 18th in the top posters list!!

Keep going, you'll be amazed how quickly they rack up once you're hooked.

TuTuKu

Yea i think it'll always be Te-em-peer in my mind... even though it reminds me of some trademark sign urinating.... :?