My farewell message

Sellers_Bird

Cheers for voting me out guys, i now have a life outside my computer screen and i can go and party all i want!! i would like 2nd man down to win as he bought me lingerie for *christmas* good luck to you all...

Au revoir, ah thank you.
SB 8)

WhatSharp?

Sellers_Bird said:
Cheers for voting me out guys, i now have a life outside my computer screen and i can go and party all i want!! i would like 2nd man down to win as he bought me lingerie for *christmas* good luck to you all...

Au revoir, ah thank you.
SB 8)

Was fun having you! (in the house that is... :oops: )

super_sop

Supporting Member
Sellers_Bird said:

Au revoir, ah thank you.
SB 8)

erm im sorry to see you go and im glad you liked the undies, being as it was me that bought them for you! :cry:

flugelgal

WhatSharp? said:
Was fun having you! (in the house that is... :oops: )

I must have missed that episode - or else it was replaced with bird sounds and blank footage of the garden? :shock:

Sellers_Bird

Ur missing me, thats why its so quiet, u have no one to party with! the life and soul of the house is gone :cry: :? :roll:

2nd man down

Staff member
Aww SB, thanks...I was sorry to see you leave!! Although me winning is a bit of a long shot...too much of an office monkey, I'll be next out I think!!

Take care in that big bad world! :wink: