My 21st birthday!

Are you coming to my birthday drinking sesh?

• Yes, any excuse for a drink

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Chris sucks!

• No, I have lepracy and will not be cured by then

• Total voters

Darth_Tuba

For those that like me and wanna come along or those that hate me and want to either make sure they're far away or come and hurl abuse:

It's my 21st birthday on the 15th of September, but as this is the Open weekend, we'll be going out to celebrate on the Friday after (19th) round Manchester. Anyone who knows me is welcome. Details nearer the time.

Cheers :guiness

PS might be doing a second session in Preston too on another night.

Awww.... love you lots... wouldn't miss it!

Me & t'uther half will be there... don't know if I've told him yet tho... oops!!!! :wink:

Perhaps we can get our bus to do a detour - we'll be on our way to Dundee for the finals.

It'd be a good excuse to stop for a few beers!

Aidan

spoilt for choice chris.. i wanted to vote for 4 of those choices :(
but yeah il be there

Darth_Tuba

No, I just want to see how many brass players have lepracy! I'm guessing Aidans the one who picked that one. It'd explain why he looks like that :twisted:

twigglet

Guess what, I'd love to but I can't grrrr! Never mind Chris one day we'll be able to arrange a night out we can both go to, I'll be there in spirit (vodka probably!)

:)

Darth_Tuba

Wow, theres a surprising amount of lepers on here! :lol: Don't worry elin, I'm sure it will be worth the wait when you eventually do get to see me fall over and embarass myself in a drunken manner :roll:

Darth_Tuba said:
Wow, theres a surprising amount of lepers on here! :lol: Don't worry elin, I'm sure it will be worth the wait when you eventually do get to see me fall over and embarass myself in a drunken manner :roll:
Oi, I thought I was the only one who falls over & embarrasses themselves in a drunken manner!!!!! he he!!!

asteria

Nope Rach, you're the only one who dances on pool tables and weighs people's boobs in a drunken manner (and i have photographic evidence of the latter, think they were Matts!!) :lol:

Chris I can't believe you!!! Me and Lee will be in Tenerife, you can't have birthday drinks then!! Me and you will just have to celebrate at the Open.

Jayne

Helen V said:
Nope Rach, you're the only one who dances on pool tables and weighs people's boobs in a drunken manner (and i have photographic evidence of the latter, think they were Matts!!) :lol:

Ooops!!!! :oops:

Darth_Tuba

SoloBaritone said:
Chris I can't believe you!!! Me and Lee will be in Tenerife, you can't have birthday drinks then!! Me and you will just have to celebrate at the Open.

Jayne
Sorry Jayne, I've obviously not been keeping up with stalking you since I don't know when your hols are! :wink: The immense emotional anguish at your unavailability is going to drive me to drink I fear! :guiness

Seriously though, there's plenty of days in the year to get pissed... I'm 21 for a whole year after all :wink:

Naomi McFadyen

still in Devon on the 19th... be back sometime on the 20th I think... I'll buy you a drink when I'm back at band that week...
Have fun!