Musical Director required for Southern Band

tubatu

Unfortunately our MD has decided to resign for personal reasons and has left us in the lurch. Especially with christmas coming up!
We are a friendly non contesting band and welcome applicants from anyone, even if you've never conducted before come and have a go, provided, of course, that you have some experience of Brass Bands.

tubatu

I'm pleased to announce that we have a new MD, :D his name is Malcolm Tolliday and he was our MD in the early 90's but had to resign due to ill health.
So on behalf of Portsmouth City Band I would like to welcome him back and wish him all the best for 2004.
I'd also like to thank those people who offered their help over Christmas, specially Roger, thanks.

Cornishwomble

tubatu said:
I'm pleased to announce that we have a new MD, :D his name is Malcolm Tolliday and he was our MD in the early 90's but had to resign due to ill health.
So on behalf of Portsmouth City Band I would like to welcome him back and wish him all the best for 2004.
I'd also like to thank those people who offered their help over Christmas, specially Roger, thanks.

I'd like to say good luck to Malcolm and the band too. I saw him christmas and he told me he had taken over!!

tubatu

Thanks Roy.
By the way we've got Gosport Beer Festival coming up soon if you're interested, I'm sure we'll be asking for volunteers again.

Cornishwomble

tubatu said:
Thanks Roy.
By the way we've got Gosport Beer Festival coming up soon if you're interested, I'm sure we'll be asking for volunteers again.

Does the Pope kiss runways?!

Of course I'm interested!!! :guiness