Murton Colliery Band featuring Brett Baker

michellegarbutt

Supporting Member
Murton Colliery Band are playing the Glebe Centre Murton on October 31st at 7.30pm. Brett Baker will be the guest soloist for the evening. Tickets are £3 concessions £2

leisa

lynchie said:
something like that... he warmed up and i nearly had a heart attack!
LOL!!! :lol: im lucky he doesnt play in my lesson although he did once, twas a scary moment for all....

lynchie

according to the AA it's 141 miles by road, and as I remember it, the chances of getting a taxi from Durham train station are quite similar to the chances of a snow ball surviving the deeper reaches of hell.

leisa

erm manchester area unless i could cause havioc by driving myself there hmmmmmm.............. :shock:

michellegarbutt

Supporting Member
The Village is actually a couple of miles south of Sunderland. Tickets are priced at £3 concessions are £2 and are available from the Glebe Centre

geordiecolin

I was trying to avoid saying that, didn't think you wanted to be associated with "that small town in Durham" :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it just me or is this topic uncommonly wide, i have to keep scrolling horiontally to read my messages. Automatic new lines don't appear to be happening.?? :? :?

michellegarbutt

Supporting Member
geordiecolin said:
I was trying to avoid saying that, didn't think you wanted to be associated with "that small town in Durham" :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it just me or is this topic uncommonly wide, i have to keep scrolling horiontally to read my messages. Automatic new lines don't appear to be happening.?? :? :?
Nothing wrong with Sunderland (except the football team but we won't go there :oops: ) and yes this topic is uncommonly wide :lol: