Mr B appreciation thread

Mesmerist

Good job she likes you. If you called me a dumpling within striking range that remote would have landed on your head.

goodnight Mr B and apologies to all who point out that this is not a chatline!

Mesmerist

Happen that our Mr B has taken a bit of a bashing on another thread. Cheer up our lad I will knit you a special string vest to protect your sensitve side. Happen that some take you a mite too seriously and forget to switch on their sense of humour buttons.
Big hug from me. XXX

steve butler

Thanks chappesses, I was feeling a bit down in the dumps after tonights episode. I think I need a group hug. xxxxxxx

steve butler

Hya Mezzy, I've been out blowing my trumpet and it was with great trepidation that I logged back onto tmp, nice to get some nice messages to balance out the others.
There are some lovely people on here xx

Mesmerist

Yes most are fine and we all have our grumpy days. Well I do. Quite often actually if I am honest. I like to come on here and give Mr B a good pasting which usually makes me feel loads better and it sure beats smacking the cat. Not that we have one as it died/disappeared 4 years ago. Did see one of those plastic hamsters that is battery operated and runs around a plastic globe today and was tempted but we chose some clockwork teeth instead.
Sorry where were we? ah yes I believe that Mr B is Championship so can do what he likes on tmp according to latest poll on clearing out your band room music before Whit friday boozing...

Mesmerist

Mr B has a lot of friends on tmp. Have not really worked out why though as he is a cheeky so and so...